BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Gale F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This does not leave a greasy residue...it's thick and creamy...moisturizes very well. I also love the scent...simple, not over-powering. It leaves my skin soft all day...good value for the money. Highly recommend this soap.
Emily A.
Denair, CA
This stuff smells great and is soft on sensitive skin. I personally have a skin condition called eczema and this doesn't irritate it at all, while leaving my skin soft.
Great creamy dove soap. Creamiest soap I have ever used. Smell great feels great. Glide on body easily. Rinse off easily and skin feels super soft. Moisturizing effect is long lasting and I would definitely buy it again!
Astrid T.
feels very soft on your Skin..i use it every Day in the Morning and evening..i dont even need a lotion after my shower..i buy most of the Time in CVS or Walmart...pros...very rich...cons..none...i would buy it ...yes...
Madison S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the only soap my mom will by and she has used it my entire life. It makes your skins feel really soft and leaves a nice scent. This soap reminds me of my mom
Trisha C.
Saint Louis, MO
Nice lathering body wash, that left my skin so silky, soft, and youthful. Dove has a lasting freshness effect that left me feel clean hours after leaving the shower.
Cat B.
Morristown, TN
I normally have this on hand if my normal body wash runs out. It's a solid product that smells good and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It gives you a really clean feeling. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica C.
Lancaster, TX
Gjettgdghjdjrhfhf FbfThe ruff great for me for a my up on and for djr The only best fact that is the best most only one a lot of more to go come do find fout e to the
Emily S.
Great! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Tf husks
DusisjdjjfjfjcGreat! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Tf husks
DusisjdjjfjfjcGreat! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Dusisjdjjfjfjc
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
This can use subs it helps really good and it's really soft and it smells really good I love you because it makes my hands move there and clean and I use it three times a day I would recommend it to other people
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?