BY DOVE #31 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Heidy M.
San Diego, CA
I would recommend this product because it makes your skin feels smooth and clean. It's affordable for anyone and it smells really good. I use it when I shower and wash my face in the morning and night. I would buy it again.
Amanda R.
Oxford, MS
I will never use another brand five body wash is so moisturizing and makes me feel so smooth after I shower, the level of clean it makes me feel is just so refreshing.
Tonya D.
Detroit, MI
I use dove products all the time. I like this particular one because this brand keeps my skin smooth after shower. It feels like lotion has been applied. It's soft and doesn't dry my skin out.
Raquel R.
Lincoln, NE
I've been using Dove body wash for years and I love it. It's priced right, smells amazing and doesn't dry out my skin like other brands. It's luxerious lather is a perfect way to end my day!
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
I feel very fresh and clean when I use this soap in correlation with a loofa. I never have that sticker feeling but sometimes my skin does feel a little dry afterward.
Jessica C.
Lancaster, TX
Gjettgdghjdjrhfhf FbfThe ruff great for me for a my up on and for djr The only best fact that is the best most only one a lot of more to go come do find fout e to the
Trisha C.
Saint Louis, MO
Nice lathering body wash, that left my skin so silky, soft, and youthful. Dove has a lasting freshness effect that left me feel clean hours after leaving the shower.
Madison S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the only soap my mom will by and she has used it my entire life. It makes your skins feel really soft and leaves a nice scent. This soap reminds me of my mom
Great creamy dove soap. Creamiest soap I have ever used. Smell great feels great. Glide on body easily. Rinse off easily and skin feels super soft. Moisturizing effect is long lasting and I would definitely buy it again!
Emily S.
Great! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Tf husks
DusisjdjjfjfjcGreat! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Tf husks
DusisjdjjfjfjcGreat! Makes my skin soft! I love it so muchhhhh!
Dusisjdjjfjfjc
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?