BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Katie B.
Hamden, CT
I like using this soap compared to bar soap since I find liquids a little easier to use. It was a good price point and I used it almost every day. I also have sensitive skin and this soap did not bother me. I would recommend.
Aninha G.
Eu amo essa marca DOVE EU USO O CREME DE SABÃO ESPUMA MUITO não tenho muito oq dizer a marca é ótima eu gosto muito mas dos produtos que eu uso muito é o creme de sabão.
Rainah O.
Saginaw
I love this soap it leaves your
Skin so smooth and you smell fresh all day long! I use it to shave my legs and armpits! I've also noticed that it doesn't dry my skin out
Ivy B.
Jonesboro, GA
The Dove Cream Soap 250ML is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and smooth. It moisturizes your skin very well. The event is very nice too. I've you're out of the shower and dry, you're skin remains to smell good and stay soft.
nisha b.
West Covina, CA
Love this product! It left my skin feeling clean and supple. It is very moisturizing. My skin is semi-dry so I definitely recommend this product. The price is affordable and the product is available at a wide-array of stores.
Gale F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This does not leave a greasy residue...it's thick and creamy...moisturizes very well. I also love the scent...simple, not over-powering. It leaves my skin soft all day...good value for the money. Highly recommend this soap.
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Love this product all year long. It keeps my body moisturizer in the winter when my excema is at its peak. Has a great smell and doesn't give me UTI's like other soaps!
Jael O.
This product is amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel after my shower, makes me feel so fresh! & the price is very wonderful. Haven't found any cons with this product yet!
Tonya D.
Detroit, MI
I use dove products all the time. I like this particular one because this brand keeps my skin smooth after shower. It feels like lotion has been applied. It's soft and doesn't dry my skin out.
Osmara G.
Oakland
I really like the cream soap it's very well to apply , due to the fact that the bar soap slips out of my hand but this has a gentle feel to it I use it every time I shower I very much recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft