BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
lana c.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite ever! I've used many lotions and I have sensitive skin and I do breakout easily even from lotions but this one I have never had a problem with and I use it 2 times a day everyday and I absolutely recommend and love!!
Katie B.
Hamden, CT
I like using this soap compared to bar soap since I find liquids a little easier to use. It was a good price point and I used it almost every day. I also have sensitive skin and this soap did not bother me. I would recommend.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this soap cream lives my skin. I love it because you get out of the shower with a smooth skin not like with the regular soap that you get out the shower and your skin is like dryish.
Courtney N.
Indianapolis, IN
This soap always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike other soaps that seem to dry my skin up. I have eczema and this is definitely a must have for me. <3
Petrana E.
This soap is a normal one. I wouldn't say it is something special. It is affordable and the price is reasonable. I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It smells nice, has a clean scent. I wouldn't buy it necessarily again but why not?
Raquel A.
It's really moisturizing but after a while it makes my hands feel dry. I feel like dove is a really good product when it comes to soap and shampoos but when it came to this lotion I feel like it isn't one of their best products.
Edith C.
Henderson, NV
leaves my body feeling smooth and silky, love how i get out of the shower and i don't even need to apply much lotion after. The price is great too! and lasts for a while!
Madison J.
Butler, KY
I always have problems with my bumpy skin, when I used the dove cream soap I found a major difference in the texture of my skin , my skin got very smooth and I loved it!
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Super creamy and delicious. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and is also really fresh smelling. I bought it at my local supermarket but have also seen it at the local drug stores. Definitely recommend this soap for all skin types.
Baneza B.
Elkhart, IN
I LOVE this Dove cream soap. It's more useful by pumping the amount of soap you want. But what I love most about it is the smell and how soft you skin feels during and after you bathe or shower.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?