BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Courtney N.
Indianapolis, IN
This soap always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike other soaps that seem to dry my skin up. I have eczema and this is definitely a must have for me. <3
lana c.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite ever! I've used many lotions and I have sensitive skin and I do breakout easily even from lotions but this one I have never had a problem with and I use it 2 times a day everyday and I absolutely recommend and love!!
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Super creamy and delicious. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and is also really fresh smelling. I bought it at my local supermarket but have also seen it at the local drug stores. Definitely recommend this soap for all skin types.
Edith C.
Henderson, NV
leaves my body feeling smooth and silky, love how i get out of the shower and i don't even need to apply much lotion after. The price is great too! and lasts for a while!
Ivy B.
Jonesboro, GA
The Dove Cream Soap 250ML is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and smooth. It moisturizes your skin very well. The event is very nice too. I've you're out of the shower and dry, you're skin remains to smell good and stay soft.
Madison J.
Butler, KY
I always have problems with my bumpy skin, when I used the dove cream soap I found a major difference in the texture of my skin , my skin got very smooth and I loved it!
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product! I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps because they tend to build up bacteria so having a pump really helps with hygiene. Makes my skin feel clean and soft
Aninha G.
Eu amo essa marca DOVE EU USO O CREME DE SABÃO ESPUMA MUITO não tenho muito oq dizer a marca é ótima eu gosto muito mas dos produtos que eu uso muito é o creme de sabão.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this soap cream lives my skin. I love it because you get out of the shower with a smooth skin not like with the regular soap that you get out the shower and your skin is like dryish.
Edith J.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried plenty of mosturizes but a lot leave my skin feeling really dry after the shower but the dove cream soap Leaves you whole body feeling smooth and mosturized
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.