BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Lauren F.
My family and I use this body wash religiously! It always makes our skin feel so soft and fresh. Such a refreshing scent, and never overpriced.
The best thing is even after you shower and dry off you don't feel dry or sticky.
Chelsea D.
The scent of dove products is my absolute favorite. I always feel fresh and smell 100% clean! This certain product also leaves my skin feeling super soft and moist. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out or dry me out! I love it
LORIAN B.
The dove soap leaves my skin clean, with an exquisite smell of cream and soap at a time. I like very much. Its consistency is soft and delicate.Its smell is exquisite.
I use it to wash my hands at work.
I totally recommend it because it helps prevent dry hands and at the same time cleans them
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect to use with a small cloth, when you scrub it on your skin, it will definitely leave you feeling fresh and clean all day. I remember using it and being out all day and coming home felt like I am still up for more activity. The smell is also in my skin the whole day. No need for lotion.
Deva V.
S. Kirkman Rd. Orlando, FL
Lo elijo como uno de mis preferidos para el uso diario cuando me baño, es el mejor producto que puede existir es super jabonoso y al momento de retirarlo es fácil y te deja una sensación suave y sedosa en tu piel es increible!!
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
My go to body wash bar so anything hygiene related if it says Dove I️ trusted it doesn’t give me any breakouts I’m not allergic to wait I’m allergic to lots of things but Dove is one of the things that I can I know that I’m gonna be fine I’m going to smell good I’m gonna be clean I’m going to be great
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Being a person who has very sensitive skin which is at times very itchy and dry at times as well using the Dove Cream Soap helps hydrate my skin and makes it soft and moisturized causing me to scratch myself less
Jaquetta T.
Tuskegee
I love love love dove products when it comes to showers and baths you can't go wrong with this product its especially great for sensitive skin i even have my husband using dove it leaves our skin soft and moisturized nothing compares to dove if you haven't tried trust me you should!!
AP/Monika Michelle S.
Doral, FL
I love this product!!! The smell is really good and the texture of it it´s really moisturizing. It leaves my hands clean and soft. This does not dry out your pores, because is soo creamy and soft. Overall DOVE products are always on point. The price is relatively good also.
James T.
Dayton, OH
Always a great stand by for me and my sensitive skin needs. The scent is not heavy at all and it works wonders for dry skin. I alternate between this and Aveeno daily moisturizing and they are both perfect for sensitive skin. If you have less-than stellar skin, this is a great product to revitalize and refresh.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.