BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Courtney N.
Indianapolis, IN
This soap always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike other soaps that seem to dry my skin up. I have eczema and this is definitely a must have for me. <3
Michaelle T.
Parma, OH
Purchased this product because it was on sale. Ended up liking it a lot. A small drop on my loofah goes a long way. Lathers up nicely and make my skin soft and refreshed
Amor L.
I love this product so much . Its so gentle and lavishing to your skin. When you get out the shower your skin will feel so healthy , and smoothe . I shop at target , walmart , etc . I would recomend this because it makes your skin feel like nothing else , and you wont regret spending money Dove Beauty Bundle Sensitive Skin
Aninha G.
Eu amo essa marca DOVE EU USO O CREME DE SABÃO ESPUMA MUITO não tenho muito oq dizer a marca é ótima eu gosto muito mas dos produtos que eu uso muito é o creme de sabão.
Teresa G.
Des Moines, IA
I don't purchase dove products often but I love the body washes and cream soaps during the heavy winter months. I don't recommend them for summer but love them in winter.
Haifa S.
Rockville, MD
This is the only product that doesn't exasperate my eczema! The moment I use anything else, even if it's just once, my skin dries up all over again. It takes a few days, and a lot of Dove wash and moisturizer to help it recover.
Megan F.
Windsor, CA
Dove cream soap makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed! I never have to worry about the health of my skin with Dove products since it's easy on the skin and keeps my skin hydrated. This is definitely a staple in my bathroom!
Ivy B.
Jonesboro, GA
The Dove Cream Soap 250ML is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and smooth. It moisturizes your skin very well. The event is very nice too. I've you're out of the shower and dry, you're skin remains to smell good and stay soft.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this soap. I love how it makes my skin soft and smell good all day. It's the only soap I really use. I have super sensitive skin and using this soap, I don't have to worry about breakouts, bumps, or dry spots.
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Super creamy and delicious. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and is also really fresh smelling. I bought it at my local supermarket but have also seen it at the local drug stores. Definitely recommend this soap for all skin types.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?