BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
lana c.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite ever! I've used many lotions and I have sensitive skin and I do breakout easily even from lotions but this one I have never had a problem with and I use it 2 times a day everyday and I absolutely recommend and love!!
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this soap cream lives my skin. I love it because you get out of the shower with a smooth skin not like with the regular soap that you get out the shower and your skin is like dryish.
Ivy B.
Jonesboro, GA
The Dove Cream Soap 250ML is amazing. It makes your skin so soft and smooth. It moisturizes your skin very well. The event is very nice too. I've you're out of the shower and dry, you're skin remains to smell good and stay soft.
Petrana E.
This soap is a normal one. I wouldn't say it is something special. It is affordable and the price is reasonable. I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It smells nice, has a clean scent. I wouldn't buy it necessarily again but why not?
Zoe M.
It is a great soap it moisturizes my skin very nicely! Smells great as well. It cleans very well and gets any sort of "grime" or ink or anything off. It makes your skin very soft when done using it. Really recommend buying it
Brandy H.
The scent is light and not over powering. I am currently using this as my body wash. It definitely does not aid in my dry skin and some times feels like I have a film of soap still left on my skin.
Katie B.
Hamden, CT
I like using this soap compared to bar soap since I find liquids a little easier to use. It was a good price point and I used it almost every day. I also have sensitive skin and this soap did not bother me. I would recommend.
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Super creamy and delicious. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and is also really fresh smelling. I bought it at my local supermarket but have also seen it at the local drug stores. Definitely recommend this soap for all skin types.
Edith C.
Henderson, NV
leaves my body feeling smooth and silky, love how i get out of the shower and i don't even need to apply much lotion after. The price is great too! and lasts for a while!
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
The first time I tried Dove cream soap I was presently surprised. Left my skin super soft and there was hardly any leftover residue. I would recommend this body wash to everyone L.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft