BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kelsey H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very soothing to use and always feel extra fresh after showering with this soap. I purchased at a local target and I like that it's a pump over a regular bar. I will be buying this again in the future!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
It is an incredible product.
Delicate and durable, I love to use it before leaving home.
I wish there was a smaller size,
I use it daily, Whenever I can, and
Yes, it smells nice and fresh
Evi P.
San Francisco, CA
very soft and smells great! made my skin look better and shiny. I bought it from my nearest walgreens at a great price. it is gentle for the skin and moisturizes very well
Jamie S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm in love with this product. Gentle on my skin and gives me amazing moisture! It's a thick creamy consistency that lathers very nicely. I'd recommend this to anyone! It's also great for those who want something without a scent.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This soap leave your skin so soft!! It feels like you bathed in lotion! The easy pump dispense is great and convenient! It smells so fresh and clean. I use this everyday!!
tiffanny p.

This Product adore, let me skin soft and smells good , is the best I've tasted of esta brand, thanks to who created and who sells this brand, but you would not be the same
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
I used this stuff on a regular basis up until I moved in with my boyfriend. It makes your skin soft and it smells good too! Had to stop using it though because my boyfriend refuses to use bar soap
Very beneficial to dry skin, moisturizing. Has a nice scent that isn't too perfumed. I use it regularly, every time I'm washing my hands. It's pros for me would be that it is moisturizing and smells nice and I would recommend it.
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Super creamy and delicious. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and is also really fresh smelling. I bought it at my local supermarket but have also seen it at the local drug stores. Definitely recommend this soap for all skin types.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this soap. I love how it makes my skin soft and smell good all day. It's the only soap I really use. I have super sensitive skin and using this soap, I don't have to worry about breakouts, bumps, or dry spots.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?