BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Susan M.
I use Dove Cream Soap because my skin feel great. Moisturized and clean. Fresh scent no soapy film or dry skin. Seems to help with itchy dry skin areas on my hands. Love it
Jamie S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm in love with this product. Gentle on my skin and gives me amazing moisture! It's a thick creamy consistency that lathers very nicely. I'd recommend this to anyone! It's also great for those who want something without a scent.
Rachael W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to everyday soap. Can never go wrong with Dove. Smells great, feels great. Leaves you with a nice clean scent with no added fragrance like some other soaps out there.
Evi P.
San Francisco, CA
very soft and smells great! made my skin look better and shiny. I bought it from my nearest walgreens at a great price. it is gentle for the skin and moisturizes very well
Tara B.
If you are a fan of the original Dove cream bar soap, this'll be right up your alley. For my skin type (combo, weather sensitive, sometimes dry) this product keeps me moisturized but not sticky + smelling fresh and clean all day.
tiffanny p.

This Product adore, let me skin soft and smells good , is the best I've tasted of esta brand, thanks to who created and who sells this brand, but you would not be the same
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
I used this stuff on a regular basis up until I moved in with my boyfriend. It makes your skin soft and it smells good too! Had to stop using it though because my boyfriend refuses to use bar soap
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
This soap leave your skin so soft!! It feels like you bathed in lotion! The easy pump dispense is great and convenient! It smells so fresh and clean. I use this everyday!!
Very beneficial to dry skin, moisturizing. Has a nice scent that isn't too perfumed. I use it regularly, every time I'm washing my hands. It's pros for me would be that it is moisturizing and smells nice and I would recommend it.
leonardo d.
Racine, WI
This product use a lotion cream based soap that help keeps your skins looking and feeling healthy. my skin get pretty dry very fast and using thing helps keeps my skin looking fresh and feeling great while it looks fully moisturized
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?