BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Dana F.
Brookfield, IL
This soap gets my skin nice and clean while moisturizing at the same time. Every time I take a shower I use this on my loofah and it lathers up quickly and I don't feel like I have to use the whole bottle like I did with my old body wash.
Maddy B.
Costa Mesa, CA
The really nice part about their pump soap is that I don't need to use a lotion after I shave my legs as long as I lather this over them before I get out. Totally saves time :)
Leaves your hands feeling clean, smelling lovely and really soft and moisturised. You can buy it in all supermarkets and it the odd pound shop. Really nice on the skin, would definitely recommend especially if you've got sensitive skin.
Erika H.
I have tried so many different body washes and although I love the scented ones from Bath and Body this body wash leaves me feeling fresh and clean.. It is long lasting and leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Janelle C.
Waynesboro, PA
Leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Rinses well and doesn't feel like there's a residue left on my skin. I buy it at Walmart and I feel it's a great value for the money.
Marcy J.
Oviedo, FL
I've just recently purchased and used this product. It smells amazing and like all dove products leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. For someone like me who suffers from dry, sensitive skin, this product nourishes and cleanses my body.
Maria Júlia A.
Rockville , MD
Amazing scent and very gentle on face and body. Love this soap! It leaves skin feeling nice and smooth compared to other cleansers which dry out my skin after washing my face.
nancy m.
I use this honestly only when my hands are dry. If i put and type of cream in my hands when they're not dry they will stsrt sweating . but when its used , its a great product.
Mallorie M.
Attalla, AL
Love love love this body soap . It is by far some of the best soap I have ever used . Makes my skin looks nice and fresh . The best inexpensive body wash from walmart . Smell last forever keeps you fresh . I recommend to every lady .
Whitney F.
San Jose, CA
Bought a 3 pack from Costco and it's been 3 months, I still haven't gone through all 3!

I love the smell, a little goes a long way and it doesn't leave you dry like other soap. Even if I don't put on lotion, you couldn't tell I hadn't.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft