BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tracene N.
Wylie, TX
I love the creamy texture of the Dove Cream Soap and the way it leaves my skin soft. I purchased it at Target. It is very gentle on the skin. I also like the fresh clean scent.
Janelle C.
Waynesboro, PA
Leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Rinses well and doesn't feel like there's a residue left on my skin. I buy it at Walmart and I feel it's a great value for the money.
Rebecca N.
Matawan, NJ
This soap is great! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing. The cost for the amount is truly worth it and it doesn't leave behind any gross residue like other soaps. Truly makes you feel clean and will continue using!
Maddy B.
Costa Mesa, CA
The really nice part about their pump soap is that I don't need to use a lotion after I shave my legs as long as I lather this over them before I get out. Totally saves time :)
SHERIDAN B.
Iowa Park, TX
Absolutely love! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and I use it every single day! Always feel super clean after my showers without any residue left over but the smell lasts all day! Not too over powering either. I buy it for my whole house!
Erika H.
I have tried so many different body washes and although I love the scented ones from Bath and Body this body wash leaves me feeling fresh and clean.. It is long lasting and leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Dana F.
Brookfield, IL
This soap gets my skin nice and clean while moisturizing at the same time. Every time I take a shower I use this on my loofah and it lathers up quickly and I don't feel like I have to use the whole bottle like I did with my old body wash.
Katie B.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this product or an entire year, and I am in love with it! My skin has never been so soft, and it smells great too! I would highly reccomend giving it a try!
Marcy J.
Oviedo, FL
I've just recently purchased and used this product. It smells amazing and like all dove products leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. For someone like me who suffers from dry, sensitive skin, this product nourishes and cleanses my body.
Jenny G.
Louisville, KY
Love Dove facial products because they are lightly fragranced, without being overpowering. My skin didn't feel heavy or oily after this cream soap, nor did it feel overly dry either. Highly recommend.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?