BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Evan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know why Every time I skip these products it keeps coming back around and not letting me answer other questions. I used a simple men's bar soap and it smells great. Only answering this to continue on!!!
Diana P.
Mesa, AZ
I've used dove for several years now , I have dry skin and was using other products till a family member started to use it and raved about it gave it a chance , leaves my skin hydrated and not dry at all plus love the way your skin smells..
Sru S.
Not as indulgent and smooth as I would have expected. I bought it at a CVS or a Walgreens. It did dry out my skin a little. Initial feel was good but a little drying for my skin
Erika H.
I have tried so many different body washes and although I love the scented ones from Bath and Body this body wash leaves me feeling fresh and clean.. It is long lasting and leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Raashika L.
Naples, FL
This makes my skin feel extremely smooth, soft, fresh, and oil free. I feel this is the best soap product I have ever used in my life. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell good and feel fresh as well as oil free.
Janelle C.
Waynesboro, PA
Leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Rinses well and doesn't feel like there's a residue left on my skin. I buy it at Walmart and I feel it's a great value for the money.
Leaves your hands feeling clean, smelling lovely and really soft and moisturised. You can buy it in all supermarkets and it the odd pound shop. Really nice on the skin, would definitely recommend especially if you've got sensitive skin.
Karly H.
I use Dove bath products because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that I need to buy the unscented because sometimes their dents can be overpowering. However, overall I love their bath wash!
Jennyy N.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love using this soap. Smells great and makes my skin soft. I'm allergic to most soaps but dove has always been great to me! Great price and product, would definitely recommend.
SHERIDAN B.
Iowa Park, TX
Absolutely love! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and I use it every single day! Always feel super clean after my showers without any residue left over but the smell lasts all day! Not too over powering either. I buy it for my whole house!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.