BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Shawn C.
Redlands, CA
Love the scent and how quenched my skin feels after the shower.

I wished the moisture lasted longer, but when I combine it with lotion it seems to last until the the next shower.
Sru S.
Not as indulgent and smooth as I would have expected. I bought it at a CVS or a Walgreens. It did dry out my skin a little. Initial feel was good but a little drying for my skin
Sabrina V.
Philadelphia, PA
Always love using this product!!!! Makes my skin so smooth!! Also smells very good!! It's also cheap to buy! Every time I run out I just have to go buy more!!! I usually find it in Walmart or sometimes target. I recommend anyone to use this!!
Melanie R.
Portland, OR
A great classic soap that everyone should have. The smell is amazing and after use, you have soft skin with no soapy residue and a light pretty scent! Will always be my top favorite soap! And too add it's super foamy and cleans the skin gently !!
Evan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know why Every time I skip these products it keeps coming back around and not letting me answer other questions. I used a simple men's bar soap and it smells great. Only answering this to continue on!!!
I love this body wash so much ! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft right after I rinse it off not like most that dry out my skin. Any bottle size you get will last you a good amount of time. I will most definitely be repurchasing this.
Ali G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This soap had a really fresh fragrance! I really love hat I can use a single pump and it will work for my whole body due to it having such a great lather. After I rinse I feel nice and clean without feeling like there is a residue on my skin.
savannah r.
Cochran, GA
I love getting this product from Walmart it is so nice and soft on your body.i advise you to get it ,and it is not pricing its long lasting and don't have a lot of extra scent in it but it smells good and its recommrnded by the dermatologist .
Alexia A.
San Gabriel, CA
I've used this product plenty of times and honestly it leaves my skin so fresh and soft. I would recommend getting this especially for those who have sensitive skin like myself. Definitely check it out! You won't regret it! Would buy it again
Mack H.
Bethesda, MD
The best. So mosturzing. Wouldnt shower without it. Very good value. Leaves you feeling soft and smells amazing. Very gentle. Love this product! I get the large bottle and it lasts forever. Have been using for many years and will continue to!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.