BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kylie H.
Moline, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap! It's silky smooth and leaves my skin feeling really moisturized (sometimes I feel a little dried out, especially when using bar soap). It's almost as if I'm using lotion in the shower. I would buy this product again.
Susan T.
Hamilton, OH
I love how soft my skin feels after using Dove Cream Soap. And the fragrance is so clean smelling. So fresh. I cannot use on my daughter. She wears an insulin pump...and the soap loosens the adhesive to her site. So I rarely buy it due to that.
Krystal B.
Festus, MO
Dove Cream Soap is an amazing product! Goes on smooth and leaves body feeling clean and soft! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for soft, healthy, glowing skin!
Hayley A.
Walnut Creek, CA
For someone with extreme pet sensitive skin this is the only soap that I'm able to use. It's so gentle and really leaves me feeling clean and not dried out once I'm out of the shower
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
LOVE! I use this daily and have to say it leaves your skin feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling good every time you use it. Its a great soap and if you don't already use it u should start. Its also very sensitive for those with sensitive skin!!
Liz P.
Napa, CA
I love this cleanser! I usually grab a bottle at Target. cleans as well as it moisturizes. Decent price, great value. I have dry itchy skin and it really moisturizes. Doesn't leave any residue. It smells fantastic. It's a must have in my house!
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and a lot of soaps flare up my ezcema, Dove is one of the only brands that are very moisturizing and doesn't leave me with itchy skin. I love this product!
Yvonne G.
Beaumont, CA
Love it! I have trouble with finding a good body wash and this is very gentle on my skin. I suffer from eczema so when I use this it calms my skin. I've been using this for a very long time. Love love love this!
I love this body wash so much ! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft right after I rinse it off not like most that dry out my skin. Any bottle size you get will last you a good amount of time. I will most definitely be repurchasing this.
Mack H.
Bethesda, MD
The best. So mosturzing. Wouldnt shower without it. Very good value. Leaves you feeling soft and smells amazing. Very gentle. Love this product! I get the large bottle and it lasts forever. Have been using for many years and will continue to!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.