BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Susan T.
Hamilton, OH
I love how soft my skin feels after using Dove Cream Soap. And the fragrance is so clean smelling. So fresh. I cannot use on my daughter. She wears an insulin pump...and the soap loosens the adhesive to her site. So I rarely buy it due to that.
Krystal B.
Festus, MO
Dove Cream Soap is an amazing product! Goes on smooth and leaves body feeling clean and soft! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for soft, healthy, glowing skin!
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and a lot of soaps flare up my ezcema, Dove is one of the only brands that are very moisturizing and doesn't leave me with itchy skin. I love this product!
Mina B.
Groesbeck, TX
At first i wasn't really sure about using this product. but when i went to Walmart to go pick it up and use it. it was very gentle. i have sensitive skin so that helps and it was really cheap........i would probably buy it again................
Analía O.
Simsbury
I absolubtly love this product, leave my skin fresh and super soft ! Also I really like you don't have to use much to get results , just a little makes enough to get my whole body.
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
LOVE! I use this daily and have to say it leaves your skin feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling good every time you use it. Its a great soap and if you don't already use it u should start. Its also very sensitive for those with sensitive skin!!
Lindsay C.
Wethersfield, CT
I began using this cream soap during my pregnancy, and it made a huge change to my skin. I continue to use it on my 2.5 year old and 5 month old twins. It is amazing and gentle on their fragile skin. It also helps keep my sons eczema at a minimum!
samantha r.
Dove Cream Soap is a great product. Has smooth results. This product keeps you cleaner than any other product. I use it pretty much everytime I take a shower. it is very gentle to the skin it is not harsh. I recommend this product to every person
hailey k.
Brookings, SD
I didn't really care for the smell of the product. I will say that a little goes a long way but, if you use too much it will just stay on top of your skin and leave it oily. For me, it doesn't work but if you have very dry skin it would work well.
Dove cream soap is extremely effective when it comes to dry and sensitive skin. I buy this at Walmart and use it on my babies as well. I am pleased with the gentleness and long lasting softness it leaves. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?