BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and a lot of soaps flare up my ezcema, Dove is one of the only brands that are very moisturizing and doesn't leave me with itchy skin. I love this product!
Krystal B.
Festus, MO
Dove Cream Soap is an amazing product! Goes on smooth and leaves body feeling clean and soft! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for soft, healthy, glowing skin!
Amanda B.
Martinez, CA
This is ALL I've used as body wash for years and years. Keeps me clean, moisturized and never leaves my skin feeling dry. Smells great, rinses clean and doesn't aggravate my eczema.
maría f.
Miami
I love this dove cream soap! I actually rather cream soaps than normal soaps because they're easy to apply and I actually feel that the smell is stronger so it lasts more on your skin and it hydrates so I like it
Mina B.
Groesbeck, TX
At first i wasn't really sure about using this product. but when i went to Walmart to go pick it up and use it. it was very gentle. i have sensitive skin so that helps and it was really cheap........i would probably buy it again................
Angelica B.
Anoka, MN
Smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. Dove usually is my go to when I want something that works good but still affordable. Skin still needs lotion after shower but you do smell nice and clean. I would recommend dove to anyone.
hailey k.
Brookings, SD
I didn't really care for the smell of the product. I will say that a little goes a long way but, if you use too much it will just stay on top of your skin and leave it oily. For me, it doesn't work but if you have very dry skin it would work well.
samantha r.
Dove Cream Soap is a great product. Has smooth results. This product keeps you cleaner than any other product. I use it pretty much everytime I take a shower. it is very gentle to the skin it is not harsh. I recommend this product to every person
Kylie H.
Moline, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap! It's silky smooth and leaves my skin feeling really moisturized (sometimes I feel a little dried out, especially when using bar soap). It's almost as if I'm using lotion in the shower. I would buy this product again.
Liz P.
Napa, CA
I love this cleanser! I usually grab a bottle at Target. cleans as well as it moisturizes. Decent price, great value. I have dry itchy skin and it really moisturizes. Doesn't leave any residue. It smells fantastic. It's a must have in my house!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft