BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I love this soap. The way my skin feels afterwards is the best I've ever felt. Imagine how your skin feels after a fresh exfoliation, this is exactly how it will feel after. It's so fresh and refreshing that I couldn't be more soothed after my shower.
Bernarda G.
Park City, UT
What I like about Dove cream soap is how much it moisturizes my skin. It seems to be pretty gentle with it and it works great specially for shaving. I use it often and a bottle seems to last for several weeks. I am certainly going to keep buying it.
Nancy P.
Federal Way, WA
I like Dove products in general, this was a good cream soap, worked great for my sensitive skin without irritating it. The only thing I would have loved more is for it to lather more.
Leslie W.
Knoxville, TN
Dove Cream Soap is incredible. Just what I need to help my excessively dry skin. My skin is generally very sensitive, but this dove soap was so gentle on my skin. I didn't have to apply as much lotion after my shower, and my skin felt soft and smooth.
Samantha C.
Galivants Ferry, SC
This product makes my skin very smooth. I like being able to have soft skin. I use it every time i get a chance to buy it. I buy this product at walmart or walgreens. this product is very gentle. it makes my skin smooth. i buy this product at walmart
Nicole B.
Syracuse, NY
Honestly really soothing and made my skin super soft especially after shaving! It's the perfect lotion for after shave. I love anything dove but this product is really the way to go and to feel comfortable in your own skin! Also it smells really good!
Marissa V.
Pauline, SC
Love this! Use it daily! Creamy and rich texture. Very refreshing and leaves no residue. Has a great fresh scent. I purchase mine at a local Target. It has a very reasonable price point also. I would recommend this to any woman that has dry skin.
Liz P.
Napa, CA
I love this cleanser! I usually grab a bottle at Target. cleans as well as it moisturizes. Decent price, great value. I have dry itchy skin and it really moisturizes. Doesn't leave any residue. It smells fantastic. It's a must have in my house!
samantha r.
Dove Cream Soap is a great product. Has smooth results. This product keeps you cleaner than any other product. I use it pretty much everytime I take a shower. it is very gentle to the skin it is not harsh. I recommend this product to every person
Angelica B.
Anoka, MN
Smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. Dove usually is my go to when I want something that works good but still affordable. Skin still needs lotion after shower but you do smell nice and clean. I would recommend dove to anyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?