BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sarah H.
Such a great product! Makes skim feel smooth and hydrated! This product is Very inexpensive and yet still feels like it is worth a million dollars. This product is also really helpful to my skin because I have sensitive skin and it treats my skin well
Samantha C.
Galivants Ferry, SC
This product makes my skin very smooth. I like being able to have soft skin. I use it every time i get a chance to buy it. I buy this product at walmart or walgreens. this product is very gentle. it makes my skin smooth. i buy this product at walmart
Beiany Z.
Distrito Capital, Caracas
Dove Cream Soap was the first product I tried from Dove. Since then, I would always come back to it. It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave your skin dry. Sure it could be a little bit pricey, but it is worth it!
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I love Dove products and once again this Bodywash didnt fail me. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch. And its priced right. I use this body wash everyday and it leaves no residue. I definitely recommend this product!!!
Alycia B.
Granger, IN
This product is amazing. It left my skin nice and smooth and not dry at all. I hate when a soap will leave a residue feeling and this soap does not do that at all
MICHELLE R.
Maspeth, NY
I love dove!! i have used it for years , would recommend to EVERYONE! its the best product id say if you have sensitive or dry skin like me since it has moisturizing in it! i use both the cream and bars , they have a variety of amazing scents as well!
Nancy P.
Federal Way, WA
I like Dove products in general, this was a good cream soap, worked great for my sensitive skin without irritating it. The only thing I would have loved more is for it to lather more.
Hayley A.
Walnut Creek, CA
For someone with extreme pet sensitive skin this is the only soap that I'm able to use. It's so gentle and really leaves me feeling clean and not dried out once I'm out of the shower
Cynthia C.
Durham
I've been using dove products for over a year now and I absolutely love them. My skin is sensitive and dove has been the only soap I have been able to use without getting irritated.
Marissa V.
Pauline, SC
Love this! Use it daily! Creamy and rich texture. Very refreshing and leaves no residue. Has a great fresh scent. I purchase mine at a local Target. It has a very reasonable price point also. I would recommend this to any woman that has dry skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft