BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Emily W.
West Des Moines, IA
Dove cream soap is a bit heavy for me. I felt as though I couldn't wash it all off. Some people might like this as it seems more moisturizing but I just didn't feel clean after using it.
Alycia B.
Granger, IN
This product is amazing. It left my skin nice and smooth and not dry at all. I hate when a soap will leave a residue feeling and this soap does not do that at all
I have used the Dove soap for almost a year. I really like the feel of it and I feel clean after I use it. A con would only be that the big bottles that I buy at Costco sometimes the soap is hard to get out. I feel like it's the shape of the bottle?
Nancy P.
Federal Way, WA
I like Dove products in general, this was a good cream soap, worked great for my sensitive skin without irritating it. The only thing I would have loved more is for it to lather more.
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I love this soap. The way my skin feels afterwards is the best I've ever felt. Imagine how your skin feels after a fresh exfoliation, this is exactly how it will feel after. It's so fresh and refreshing that I couldn't be more soothed after my shower.
Beiany Z.
Distrito Capital, Caracas
Dove Cream Soap was the first product I tried from Dove. Since then, I would always come back to it. It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave your skin dry. Sure it could be a little bit pricey, but it is worth it!
Liberty B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful soap. It made my skin feel lighter than air and did not leave me flaky or dry. It smelled wonderful. I purchased it at Giant Eagle as an experiment. I kept the bottle for many weeks and it held up beautifully. I would certainly recommend it!
Leslie W.
Knoxville, TN
Dove Cream Soap is incredible. Just what I need to help my excessively dry skin. My skin is generally very sensitive, but this dove soap was so gentle on my skin. I didn't have to apply as much lotion after my shower, and my skin felt soft and smooth.
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
This soap is extremely moisturizing and leaves you smelling and feeling clean. The pump comes on handy as well. You get just enough and not too much. Great price and a classic. Would definitely recommend this product.
Giulia S.
Love dit! Good purchase, worth its money .
It is a soap of very good quality. 250ml lasted for the whole month. However I think I would love it more if the soap was more fluid, less thick. Maybe I'll try another of their soaps and not the cream one.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?