BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kimora B.
Casselberry, FL
Best Liquid soap ever. Easy on you skin , moisturizes dry skin for naturally dry skin humans. Purchased at my local Walmart. Used daily every time I shower . Last all day long even through working out. Would definitely recommend this product to all women .
Tarnisha W.
Irmo, SC
I love Dove products and once again this Bodywash didnt fail me. It smells great and leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch. And its priced right. I use this body wash everyday and it leaves no residue. I definitely recommend this product!!!
Beiany Z.
Distrito Capital, Caracas
Dove Cream Soap was the first product I tried from Dove. Since then, I would always come back to it. It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave your skin dry. Sure it could be a little bit pricey, but it is worth it!
Giulia S.
Love dit! Good purchase, worth its money .
It is a soap of very good quality. 250ml lasted for the whole month. However I think I would love it more if the soap was more fluid, less thick. Maybe I'll try another of their soaps and not the cream one.
MICHELLE R.
Maspeth, NY
I love dove!! i have used it for years , would recommend to EVERYONE! its the best product id say if you have sensitive or dry skin like me since it has moisturizing in it! i use both the cream and bars , they have a variety of amazing scents as well!
Bernarda G.
Park City, UT
What I like about Dove cream soap is how much it moisturizes my skin. It seems to be pretty gentle with it and it works great specially for shaving. I use it often and a bottle seems to last for several weeks. I am certainly going to keep buying it.
Liberty B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful soap. It made my skin feel lighter than air and did not leave me flaky or dry. It smelled wonderful. I purchased it at Giant Eagle as an experiment. I kept the bottle for many weeks and it held up beautifully. I would certainly recommend it!
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I love this soap. The way my skin feels afterwards is the best I've ever felt. Imagine how your skin feels after a fresh exfoliation, this is exactly how it will feel after. It's so fresh and refreshing that I couldn't be more soothed after my shower.
Nicole B.
Syracuse, NY
Honestly really soothing and made my skin super soft especially after shaving! It's the perfect lotion for after shave. I love anything dove but this product is really the way to go and to feel comfortable in your own skin! Also it smells really good!
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
This soap is extremely moisturizing and leaves you smelling and feeling clean. The pump comes on handy as well. You get just enough and not too much. Great price and a classic. Would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft