BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Melissa L.
Philadelphia
It's dove I mean who does not like it? Nothing can top that body wash. I always feel super clean after taking a shower with it. It leaves my skin smooth. Sometimes when I go to bed at night time I don't wear lotion and this body does NOT dry me out. I love it. It's affordable and can be found at your local drugstore and big box stores.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
This is by far one of the best soaps I have ever used, in both bar and cream form. Does not make my skin itch, or become tight or dry like with most other soaps. Rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Works great even for my 6 year old son. I have used for years and don't plan on switching any time soon.
Arushi S.
I used dove soap regularly and I thing its worth of money. It gives all results like smoothen skin that brand hindustan unilever promise with costomers. I used it from last 9-10 months and my experience was very satisfactory with dove soap. I experience that it gives smooth skin to me within a 10 days.it comes with slightly aromatic fragrance that is the nice thing with it.
Jing Y.
Sunnyvale, CA
First, let talk about the form of a cream soap itself. Dove itself is a reputable brand in body care. We all loves its soap bars, especially for men. Yet I personally loves an easy to use pump lotion. Dove cream soap gives me the opportunity to combine the ease of use/conserve of a bottle and the douceur of a good soap.

Second, the scent. The cream soap is, no surprise, what a rich creamy soap would smell like, leaving you a fresh scent that is never over powering nor interfering with your body lotion/oil/toilette later on.

Third, the lathering. Well, I wouldn't define the cream soap as foamy as most other brands. But this is due to its power of nourishing the skin. The brand core value, I would say, is it will never leave you with a false sense of clear skin but dries you out right after.

Forth, the bonus. Well, besides from being a reasonably priced and very reliable product. We all learn from experience that a Dove will Not irritate your skin. On regular days or with most people, we probably wouldn't be able to truly appreciate what people with sensitive skin have to endure. I once was seriously sun burnt, resulting in a rather long period of time where contact of a normally great product would hurt so bad. So... Yes, please keep a Dove nearby!

Con...

This is hard and totally my personal preference: I would love to have the bottle smaller sized or have it in a series of scents or maybe of effects ( a cooling cream soap would be really nice).
Bastante bueno en general de productos. Lo utilicé durante 3 mes y gustó. Me sorprendió gratamente la textura agradable, olor y cómo refrescado mi piel se veía y se sentía después de usar este producto. Sin embargo, a veces se sentía más como una crema y no un jabón. No se lava las manos muy bien y se notaba por el olor y lo duro que tenía que fregar en el fin de washe un poco de tierra. Mi piel es seca y sensible y la mayoría de productos de jabón dejar mis manos secas a diferencia de la crema de la paloma que dio un montón de humedad y gran cayó a mi piel.
Kaitlyn V.
['Hialeah Gdns', 'FL'], FL
The dove cream soaps have always worked so well with my skin. I typically buy the deep moisture body wash and I use it everyday. I have dry skin constantly and this soap helps keep my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product over and victoria secret or bath and body works brand.
Paige M.
This has been my go to for soapin' up my loofa for so long I don't even remember when I started! I love the fresh scent and the way it leaves my body happy and clean- definitely a winner in my book (and my skin's book!)
Jennefer S.
Covington, OH
I really enjoyed the dove liquid soap. I actually found myself liking it better than the bar soap. It just felt so much more moisturizing. When I used it I actually skipped my shower body oil after my shower because I wanted to see how it held up for the entire day. It actually did really well. My skin didn't feel dry at all. Plus the fact that it has a pump on it makes it so convenient in the shower. I would definitely use it again. It also has that clean dove smell that we all love so much.
Vanessa Z.
Just like the bar of soap, this is another product that gets the job done. Leaves me feeling clean, fresh, and moisturized. I don't use this product regularly because I'm the type of person to switch products because I like trying different ones every time, but always have great experiences with DOVE!
Lauren F.
My family and I use this body wash religiously! It always makes our skin feel so soft and fresh. Such a refreshing scent, and never overpriced.
The best thing is even after you shower and dry off you don't feel dry or sticky.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?