Dove Beauty Cream Wash
About This Product
• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea
• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands
• Cares For Your Skin
• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing
• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin
• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands
If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For.
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. " in 414 reviews
- "Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I love" in 322 reviews
- "This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes" in 313 reviews
Second, the scent. The cream soap is, no surprise, what a rich creamy soap would smell like, leaving you a fresh scent that is never over powering nor interfering with your body lotion/oil/toilette later on.
Third, the lathering. Well, I wouldn't define the cream soap as foamy as most other brands. But this is due to its power of nourishing the skin. The brand core value, I would say, is it will never leave you with a false sense of clear skin but dries you out right after.
Forth, the bonus. Well, besides from being a reasonably priced and very reliable product. We all learn from experience that a Dove will Not irritate your skin. On regular days or with most people, we probably wouldn't be able to truly appreciate what people with sensitive skin have to endure. I once was seriously sun burnt, resulting in a rather long period of time where contact of a normally great product would hurt so bad. So... Yes, please keep a Dove nearby!
This is hard and totally my personal preference: I would love to have the bottle smaller sized or have it in a series of scents or maybe of effects ( a cooling cream soap would be really nice).
The best thing is even after you shower and dry off you don't feel dry or sticky.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos