BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jillian H.
Love this soap. Smells clean and fresh and keeps my skin soft and not dried out. This soap is great for everyday use. It is gentle and works on mine and my kids sensitive skin also. This is the only brand I buy and will continue to purchase in the future.
Tori H.
Alexandria, VA
Dove cream soap has a soft pleasant fragrance that would not be offensive to many people. Some of the cons are that it is not vegan or cruelty free which might be a turn off for some people, but it gets the job done and I would purchase this product again.
Tia U.
Alexandria, VA
This soap does the job but I don't have any plans to repurchase it unless it's the cheapest thing on sale. The scent is pretty mild and good for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry out my skin but I also don't find it moisturizing. I got it at Target for $8.
Elizabeth S.
Very gentle body wash. It didn't leave any residue and left my skin feeling soft. I didn't feel that I needed to use lotion after my shower! I bought it at Target and would definitely buy again! I loved that it was so creamy and the scent was wonderful!
Carmen R.
I really enjoy Dove products. This is cream soap is really smooth and feels great! I have very sensitive skin and am happy to say Dove works great with my skin. It's Very affordable and I would purchase it again. I have no complaints about this product!
Jordan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love this product! I have very dry skin and this seems to works great for it. My son has eczema and also uses this product and seems to make his skin so smooth and keeps his eczema at bay. I use it everyday. I would buy it again when I run out. Love lit!
Panuruj K.
Bellevue, WA
I've been using Dove for years, and it is the only go-to soap especially in Winter. My skin is moisturised without having to use body lotion. The only downside is that it is a little thicker than normal body wash, and it sometimes slips out of my hand.
Gigi G.
Counce, TN
Hydrates though not particularly easy to lather. Not a fan of the cream liquid soaps. I didn't feel that "clean" feeling, perhaps because it's unscented. It seems to not last quote so long perhaps because it takes quite a bit to use to get lathered up.
Generalmente lo uso a diario para el cuerpo da mucha suavidad y una piel humectada y tersa se consigue fácilmente en el mercado y hace parte de los productos de mi canasta familiar lo uso y mi esposo también le encanta es una marca que se puede recommendar
Orleidis L.
I used this when I was dealing with very sensitive and dry skin and it worked wonders! It's very soft and gentle, enough to be used every day without drying up your skin, on the contrary it really feels like it moisturizes as it cleans. I think this is an amazing product!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.