BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sarah W.
Forest Hill, MD
The dove soap was amazing! After every wash my hands were left feeling nice and moisturized! This is deffinitley a product you should try. I used all of it and needed a new bottle! Plus it smells amazing! Great Product over all. Definitly would recommend.
Tori H.
Alexandria, VA
Dove cream soap has a soft pleasant fragrance that would not be offensive to many people. Some of the cons are that it is not vegan or cruelty free which might be a turn off for some people, but it gets the job done and I would purchase this product again.
Generalmente lo uso a diario para el cuerpo da mucha suavidad y una piel humectada y tersa se consigue fácilmente en el mercado y hace parte de los productos de mi canasta familiar lo uso y mi esposo también le encanta es una marca que se puede recommendar
Fiorelys M.
Leaves skin soft and smooth with a healthy glow. A must have in every household. It has a gentle but not overwhelming smell. The price is adequate for the results on my skin. Great product overall. My daughter loves it as well. It is greatly recommended.
Shelly W.
I enjoyed this body wash. It was very gentle and it left my skin feeling moisturized. But I wasn't a large fan of the smell. Good thing there are other fragrances. It was easy to find, it is sold at almost every grocery and drug store I have looked for it.
Gigi G.
Counce, TN
Hydrates though not particularly easy to lather. Not a fan of the cream liquid soaps. I didn't feel that "clean" feeling, perhaps because it's unscented. It seems to not last quote so long perhaps because it takes quite a bit to use to get lathered up.
Jennifer S.
Ballwin, MO
Love the smell of this product! You feel extremely clean after using and your skin is moisturized. I never feel scaly after using this and it does not leave a film on your skin. Awesome! I highly recommend it! I would definitely purchase this soap again!
Tia U.
Falls Church, VA
This soap does the job but I don't have any plans to repurchase it unless it's the cheapest thing on sale. The scent is pretty mild and good for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry out my skin but I also don't find it moisturizing. I got it at Target for $8.
Jordan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love this product! I have very dry skin and this seems to works great for it. My son has eczema and also uses this product and seems to make his skin so smooth and keeps his eczema at bay. I use it everyday. I would buy it again when I run out. Love lit!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?