BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
I am literally so hot I am sweating my room and I heard her go into the spider filled with the crazy hair right now and then I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time ever in the bathroom I don't know if you are looking at 9n to get to
Emily H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have eczema, so whenever I have flare ups, I use this soap! It's gentle, non-drying, and has no perfumes, which is also great for dry skin. It is pretty moisturizing, but I think it does lack a little there. Overall, this is a quality soap at a good price
Kelly M.
Schwenksville, PA
I tried Dove Cream Soap a few weeks ago and I am very happy that I did. The soap feels very moisturizing and my skin felt very soft afterwards. I also liked the smell: it was a fresh, clean smell without a heavy perfume scent. I will definitely use it again.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
This soap left my dry hands feeling moisturized and without need to put on straight afterwards. I use it every day it's really gentle on your skin. It lasts a lot liberty than a lot of other lotion soaps. I would totally recommend for ssensitive or dry hands.
Aleli G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This soap is absolutely amazing it smells great. I can use ot all pvee my body even my face and i wont brake out like other soaps do. I tried many soaps that dont irritate my skin and this one is definitely it. Its a great moisturizer! i even use it on my kids
Kassy B.
Huntington, WV
I love this product. No reside and doesn't leave a greasy feel after use. I have been using it for several months now and really like it. It is easily available in all local chain stores. Also offering a wide variety to Dove options. I also have used the bars.
super smooth formula and very moisturizing. It is one of the best smelling products. I bought mine from walmart. It is very nice smelling almost like lavender. it is very gentle but you can feel the clean. I would recommend it especially if u have dry skin.
Jillian H.
Love this soap. Smells clean and fresh and keeps my skin soft and not dried out. This soap is great for everyday use. It is gentle and works on mine and my kids sensitive skin also. This is the only brand I buy and will continue to purchase in the future.
Alexa M.
Rochester, NY
I love Dove products and am never disappointed. The Dove cream soap is smooth and sudsy. The smell is wonderful. The price is fair for the quality of the product and it lasts a long time.
Daphney B.
Sandy, UT
This product has a nice formula and improves skins softness and smoothness. I bought this product at the drug store for a good price. It really is a good value for what you buy. This product has a very nice scent. I would definitely buy this product again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?