BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Anne M.
Dove cream soap is one of my favorite soaps. It doesn't dry out your skin and it doesn't leave a strong smell. It also is a decent price and is found in most stores so you don't have to go out of your way. This is a product I would recommend to many people.
Kassy B.
Huntington, WV
I love this product. No reside and doesn't leave a greasy feel after use. I have been using it for several months now and really like it. It is easily available in all local chain stores. Also offering a wide variety to Dove options. I also have used the bars.
Janita P.
Fairfield, CA
Great product definitely buy again it left my skin feeling moist barely had to use any lotion after the fact you should definitely buy this product great choice worth the price smells great
nicole r.
I love how it makes my skin smooth and is gentle. I also like how I can only use a little bit and it last long for the whole family. It is a perfect product. I bough it on Costco which is a good price. I like this product. I will recommend to another person
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
My skin is hydrated throughout the day when I use this soap. Its no nice and creamy and gentle on the skin. The pros to this product is that if you're out of shaving cream you can easily use it. The smell leaves a clean scent. I buy this product all the time.
Krystal B.
Made me feel fresh it was a good soap and I like to shower with it I would definitely reccomonf it to everyone but I love the cool body soaps better but this is a good one as well
Megan H.
This soap is very smooth & helps so much with my dry skin! I love dove soap!! If you have dry skin a lot I definitely suggest this for you! And it's inexpensive! Dove is an amazing brand!(:
Maria P.
Fremont, CA
This is the only soap I use that doesn't dry out my skin or aggravate my eczema. Both my husband and I use this and we both have fairly dry skin. I've tried other soaps but always go back to Dove. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
I am literally so hot I am sweating my room and I heard her go into the spider filled with the crazy hair right now and then I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time ever in the bathroom I don't know if you are looking at 9n to get to
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
This soap left my dry hands feeling moisturized and without need to put on straight afterwards. I use it every day it's really gentle on your skin. It lasts a lot liberty than a lot of other lotion soaps. I would totally recommend for ssensitive or dry hands.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?