BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kelly M.
Schwenksville, PA
I tried Dove Cream Soap a few weeks ago and I am very happy that I did. The soap feels very moisturizing and my skin felt very soft afterwards. I also liked the smell: it was a fresh, clean smell without a heavy perfume scent. I will definitely use it again.
Chastity S.
Monroe, LA
I love my dove cream soap. It makes my skin feel silky and I love the smell. I feel rejuvenated after I take my shower and I keep this stuff in stock so I'll never be without it. I love it.
cecelia c.
princeton, ma
You can really tell the difference between this soap and other hand soaps. After only a week of using Dove Cream soap I could see what a difference it had on my hands. They felt moisturized and healthy instead of dry. This will be a definite repurchase for me!
My mom makes soap. But when I run out of her all natural soap I ONLY use dove. I prefer this one bc it hydrates my skin more than other products. It's affordable and it's gentle on my skin. I definitely recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin.
Kassy B.
Huntington, WV
I love this product. No reside and doesn't leave a greasy feel after use. I have been using it for several months now and really like it. It is easily available in all local chain stores. Also offering a wide variety to Dove options. I also have used the bars.
Janita P.
Fairfield, CA
Great product definitely buy again it left my skin feeling moist barely had to use any lotion after the fact you should definitely buy this product great choice worth the price smells great
Megan H.
This soap is very smooth & helps so much with my dry skin! I love dove soap!! If you have dry skin a lot I definitely suggest this for you! And it's inexpensive! Dove is an amazing brand!(:
Justine S.
Snowmass Village, CO
Smells calming and leaves my skin feeling so soft and replenished! I use this product every day in the shower! It is a very general cleanser and perfect for sensitive skin I bout it at target, and it's not expensive! I would definitely recommend this product!
Aleli G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This soap is absolutely amazing it smells great. I can use ot all pvee my body even my face and i wont brake out like other soaps do. I tried many soaps that dont irritate my skin and this one is definitely it. Its a great moisturizer! i even use it on my kids
I am literally so hot I am sweating my room and I heard her go into the spider filled with the crazy hair right now and then I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time ever in the bathroom I don't know if you are looking at 9n to get to
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft