BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
LOVE this soap!unlike other soap it doesn't dry out my skin after I rinse. My skin feels so smooth and hydrated after. I also love that we carry it in different scents.
Emmy P.
I love the scents of these cream soaps. They are super nice and foam up really nicely. I bought this at my local Walgreens, so it is super easy to find. I use it everyday in the shower. Super good price for its use and it lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
Maddie G.
Wichita, KS
The dove cream soap smells great and leaves your skin feeling super soft! It worked great on my dry and sensitive skin. I would recommend this product especially in the winter when ones skin tends to dry out more. I would definitely buy this product in the future!
Barry B.
Little Hocking, OH
After using this product, I have completely given up using bar soap. The cost of the cream soap is a little bit more than what you would pay for a bar of soap and it probably won't last you as long as bar soap, but it's well worth it. Skin has never felt so soft.
super smooth formula and very moisturizing. It is one of the best smelling products. I bought mine from walmart. It is very nice smelling almost like lavender. it is very gentle but you can feel the clean. I would recommend it especially if u have dry skin.
Maria P.
Fremont, CA
This is the only soap I use that doesn't dry out my skin or aggravate my eczema. Both my husband and I use this and we both have fairly dry skin. I've tried other soaps but always go back to Dove. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Emily H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have eczema, so whenever I have flare ups, I use this soap! It's gentle, non-drying, and has no perfumes, which is also great for dry skin. It is pretty moisturizing, but I think it does lack a little there. Overall, this is a quality soap at a good price
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
This soap left my dry hands feeling moisturized and without need to put on straight afterwards. I use it every day it's really gentle on your skin. It lasts a lot liberty than a lot of other lotion soaps. I would totally recommend for ssensitive or dry hands.
Kristen B.
Pembroke, MA
I have a problem with dry skin especially in the summer months from all the sun exposure, I thought i had tried just about everything but then, I found this! It left my skin silky smooth, and I can't imagine switching!
Christine M.
Maumelle, AR
I love this soap more than any other brand (and I've tried a lot!). I usually pick it up at any big grocery store (Walmart, Kroger, etc.). I use it every time I shower because it's the only thing that makes my skin soft and smooth with a long lasting scent.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.