BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Barry B.
Little Hocking, OH
After using this product, I have completely given up using bar soap. The cost of the cream soap is a little bit more than what you would pay for a bar of soap and it probably won't last you as long as bar soap, but it's well worth it. Skin has never felt so soft.
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
For folks with dry skin, this product is amazing. I do prefer to use lotion after bathing, but I can see it being moisturizing enough to use without lotionfor many people. Good "clean" smell.
Emmy P.
I love the scents of these cream soaps. They are super nice and foam up really nicely. I bought this at my local Walgreens, so it is super easy to find. I use it everyday in the shower. Super good price for its use and it lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
Gisela M.
Carpinteria, CA
I love the scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth. It is very affordable. The packaging makes it really easy to use with a very handy pump.
Darcey T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love the Dove Cream Soap. It leaves my skin feeling smooth all day long. I often use a subtle scented soap in the shower and layer it with my go to scented lotion or perfume after. Dove Cream Soap is perfect to do that with. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Marissa M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Very good it really helps bring out the smoothr side of you hopefully y'all get it and like it it really helps it's really good go find it on stores or get it online it's really really good
Allie S.
Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! The formula is thick which means you need less to get clean. Very gentle and calming - I suffer from sensitive skin and it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Easily my favorite soap I have ever used. I am a lifetime user!
Elizabeth H.
This product leaves my skin soft and well moisturized for hours! My husband suffers from eczema and this is one of the few products both of us can use. Its safe for him to use with out causing irritation and it give me the long lasting moisture I'm looking for!
Morgan W.
Louisville, KY
This product left my skin soft and silky. I also felt so refreshed and clean after showering. Some body washes leave your skin soft, but the softness does not last all day. I usually shower at night. I was amazed when I woke up and my skin was still super soft.
Alicia A.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only soap I can use that won't dry me out. I live in dry weather with close to no humidity. My skin doesn't feel papery and rough and putting on lotion doesn't have to happen right away. I even use this sometimes as a shave lotion when I have run out.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?