BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Miki C.
Orlando, FL
Gentle on the skin. The smell is very light and unoffensive. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It's affordable, and usually under $7 at a local pharmacy or drug store.
Alicia A.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only soap I can use that won't dry me out. I live in dry weather with close to no humidity. My skin doesn't feel papery and rough and putting on lotion doesn't have to happen right away. I even use this sometimes as a shave lotion when I have run out.
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
LOVE this soap!unlike other soap it doesn't dry out my skin after I rinse. My skin feels so smooth and hydrated after. I also love that we carry it in different scents.
Morgan W.
Louisville, KY
This product left my skin soft and silky. I also felt so refreshed and clean after showering. Some body washes leave your skin soft, but the softness does not last all day. I usually shower at night. I was amazed when I woke up and my skin was still super soft.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I love the softness of my skin when using this product never feels like it's heavy after I wash off my body. Leaves my body smelling so good fresh and clean for hours.
Allie S.
Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! The formula is thick which means you need less to get clean. Very gentle and calming - I suffer from sensitive skin and it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Easily my favorite soap I have ever used. I am a lifetime user!
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
Love the product because the scent is not too strong, but it sometimes leaves a flim like residue on my arms. It is very good with a loofah and easy to exfoliate with!
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX
I really liked this soap when I first started using it. But over the course of the bottle, I felt like my skin was drying out instead of getting better. Noticed the dryness mainly on my hands.
Emmy P.
I love the scents of these cream soaps. They are super nice and foam up really nicely. I bought this at my local Walgreens, so it is super easy to find. I use it everyday in the shower. Super good price for its use and it lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
Awilda C.
Allentown, PA
I have used this soap and it last for a good month or two it's a really good soap for family homes and also just yourself it's really long lasting and makes you feel fresh after a good shower.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?