BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Hannah W.
Dripping Springs, TX
Love it..use everyday after dove gentle exfoliant bar soap. Great moisturizer and feels fresh and light. Leaves ny skin feeling amazing. Smells wonderful and afterwards my sjlkin feels so soft!
Does a decent job of getting your body clean. The fragrance is light and fresh. The soap is great at leaving the skin feel silky and not dry. The price is average to high when compared to other similar soaps. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
First off I like buying soaps with the pumps! It makes it easier for everyone in the household. I like dove brand because it's gentle on the skin so everyone can use it!
Channa P.
Mesa, AZ
Leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth and hydrated after every shower! I have been using this for many many years and every time I switch to something new, I always find myself going back to dove.
Miki C.
Orlando, FL
Gentle on the skin. The smell is very light and unoffensive. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It's affordable, and usually under $7 at a local pharmacy or drug store.
Emma E.
Leaves skin silky and smooth and isn't heavily fragranced, so does not irritate sensitive skin! I use it everyday after I've been to the loo etc and it's definitely value for money, lasts ages!
Gloria F.
really like this stuff.leaves my skin nice and soft and smells amazing.It also helps with dry skin and moisturizes.I would recommend this product i really like it and its something that i would like to buy again.It really helps your skin.This is why i give it 5 stars.
Betsy R.
Bellevue, WA
It amazing product! It was lifeeling changing. It was a very good moisturizer for my dry skin! It also smells great! I would recommend it to my friends and family. My mom even loves this product!
Shaun F.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Easy to use, can put however much soap into your washcloth and you can just leave it in your shower and useful when filling travel bottles as well. A bit pricey but oh well and your skin is always soft when using Dove so 10/10
Beth W.
Loveland, CO
I would have to say that Dove is in my top 3! I love this Cream soap! I typically use this during each shower and it makes my skin keep super soft! I live in the mountains so it's very dry! It's definitely a great product for the price and I would continue to use it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft