BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Rabia T.
Midlothian , VA
This soap is so moisturizing! I use this for my body and face. It has a very sweet clean scent that's not overwhelming. Sometimes I just rinse and rinse because the soap leaves my skin so moistured
Ebony C.
Stamford, CT
I totally love this product. Its amazing. The pros are that it doesn't try out my skin, it smells really good, and it brings out my natural scent if that makes sense. It is so gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling so soft. I would recommend this to everyone that I know!
Simone F.
San diego, Ca
This has to be one of my favorite body washes. It lathers so well on the skin and the smell is amazing and long lasting. I always purchase mine at Target and its the best price for the amount that is provided i would buy it again and again it's the only body wash i use.
Yulia G.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this for a while and I love how soft it left my skin. My skin didn't get dry fast as it would when I used other soap products. It was very creamy and silly when I used it and it smelt so good. Deffenatly a five stare soap.
Crystal L.
Las Vegas
Amazing...i feel super silky after using it. Showering is a sheer pleasure with this. The soap is super smooth and gentle on the skin. The smoothness lasts a long time on the body. I use it daily.
Kym K.
Greensboro, NC
This keeps my skin soft all day. I love how it makes me soft to touch. You can buy it at any Target or grocery store. It comes in all scents but I love just the clean smell. It kept me soft all day!
Alaina B.
Meridian, ID
This product is a great alternative to the traditional soap bar. It has a nice light scent and moisturizes excellently. It's only pitfall would have to be that it left my skin feeling uncomfortable due to the layer of soap that was left behind after I rinsed the soap off.
I love this product because it leaves my skin smoothly and it smells really good. I like to use it every day when i take a shower and it's kinda pricey but I really love it I try not use it a lot but I can't I just love it and I always recommend it to my family and friends
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
At first I was skeptical on using this soap. I heard it dries out skin very easily but I was surprised that it was very hydrating, and lather-able yet fresh! my go to
Rebecca H.
I love the nourishing body wash with nutrium moisture. I have very dry skin and usually go thru about a half a bottle of lotion a week. With this I have made an entire 12oz. bottle last a month!!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?