BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This body soap is my go to since I always come out of the shower feeling so moisturized and soft! A little bit of this cream soap goes a long way. Always be sure to completely lather. Will continue to buy this product.
Rebecca L.
I love the smell of this soap! I also love how i feel moisturized after I use it, not "squeaky" (the feeling you get when the soap has stripped all the oils from your skin).  I have been using this soap for years and it has never failed me!
Alaina B.
Meridian, ID
This product is a great alternative to the traditional soap bar. It has a nice light scent and moisturizes excellently. It's only pitfall would have to be that it left my skin feeling uncomfortable due to the layer of soap that was left behind after I rinsed the soap off.
Simone F.
San diego, Ca
This has to be one of my favorite body washes. It lathers so well on the skin and the smell is amazing and long lasting. I always purchase mine at Target and its the best price for the amount that is provided i would buy it again and again it's the only body wash i use.
Yulia G.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this for a while and I love how soft it left my skin. My skin didn't get dry fast as it would when I used other soap products. It was very creamy and silly when I used it and it smelt so good. Deffenatly a five stare soap.
Anyssa A.
Brady, TX
Dove is absolutely the best when needing a great soap and moisturizer combined. The scent selections are limitless. I live in a area where the water is harsh on my skin so Dove always makes it soft. I would highly recommend!!!
Amanda S.
Berlin, PA
My husband is allergic to many soaps that are out in the market. I advised him to try dove because of the sensitive skin formula. His skin is no longer dry, itchy, or breaks out as bad. We love the way dove makes our skin feel.
Tamar K.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy Dove products and this was actually a good moiturizer. It isn't really long lasting but it works pretty well. I don't really have any cons in my opinion. It's at a fair price and I would actually recommend it to those who needs something that's moisturizing
Alexa T.
Arlington Heights, IL
This soap is amazing. I was looking for something that would be gentle on my sensitive skin and yet leave me feeling clean and this does the trick! Decided I would purchase when I found a coupon for it and I'm so happy I did! Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Channa M.
Waukesha, WI
Leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth and hydrated after every shower! I have been using this for many many years and every time I switch to something new, I always find myself going back to dove.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?