BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Callie W.
Waldorf, MD
Excellent product that is smooth going on & leaves your skin feeling refreshed & healthy. Smooth skin is the best skin! If it were to have a more girly smell, it would have been given five stars.
Channa P.
Mesa, AZ
Leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth and hydrated after every shower! I have been using this for many many years and every time I switch to something new, I always find myself going back to dove.
Does a decent job of getting your body clean. The fragrance is light and fresh. The soap is great at leaving the skin feel silky and not dry. The price is average to high when compared to other similar soaps. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Anyssa A.
Brady, TX
Dove is absolutely the best when needing a great soap and moisturizer combined. The scent selections are limitless. I live in a area where the water is harsh on my skin so Dove always makes it soft. I would highly recommend!!!
Jaime S.
Kincaid, IL
I highly recommend this body wash. Its very moisturizing. Very creamy, it almost feels like putting lotion on your skin. Does not have the dried out feeling that other soaps leave you with. A++
Amanda S.
Berlin, PA
My husband is allergic to many soaps that are out in the market. I advised him to try dove because of the sensitive skin formula. His skin is no longer dry, itchy, or breaks out as bad. We love the way dove makes our skin feel.
Miki C.
Orlando, FL
Gentle on the skin. The smell is very light and unoffensive. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It's affordable, and usually under $7 at a local pharmacy or drug store.
Anouk L.
Brooklyn, NY
This creamy soap feels very soft, gentle and hydrating for my hands. Love the size of the package and the pump. I still use a hand lotion on the side, but have dry skin/dry hands. Cons is that I love a beautiful package on my sink and this package is pretty clinical.
Sidney D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a moisturizing and refreshing product. it's a pretty basic soap, there's not much else to say about it. I guess I would recommend. But there's nothing too special about it!
Leah P.
Makes my skin feel so soft and fresh! Trust me, the commercials are real when they say it's a "makeover". I have very sensitive and dry skin so anything with this formula I absolutely love. If you like a clean scent this is for you. I will purchase this again for sure!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft