BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Stephen C.
San Diego, CA
I discovered Dove Cream Sope more or less on accident—I'd run out my favorite body wash while traveling, and the grocery store I went to for more body wash didn't carry my then-preferred brand, so I went with this. I'm really glad I did.

Other soaps leave you feeling clean (good news) but also leave your skin dried out and depleted, like you've been in a bath of bleach or something (bad news). This soap feels more like a lotion than anything. When I get out of the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizer and refreshed. I didn't even realize I had dry skin before I saw the contrast between using this and using my former body wash.

All of this was made even more impressive when I first noticed that it didn't have a particularly flowery/fruity scent—most other makes-your-skin-feel-good body washes I've tried were a little bit... "less than manly" in the scent department, and the scents often ended up competing with the aftershave I wear. It's nice that this soap has a pleasant, neutral scent that doesn't overpower or compete with other scents you're wearing.

I now use Dove Cream Soap every day, and I'm really loving it. My only challenge so far has been that the thickness of the cream means I use quite a bit in the shower each day, and I have to keep reapply it to my loofah more often than thinner body washes.

Overall, I'm more than thrilled with the product. I'm glad I ended up trying it while traveling and only wish I'd tried it out sooner.
Kristina W.
Greenville, MI
Great product that worked very well for my normal to sensitive skin type. It dried out my arms a little, but I didn't get bumps like I would with some other soaps. It was especially great for shaving my legs. Silky smooth application and it didn't seem to leave any residue.
Abigail M.
Hollywood, FL
Great soap, but the smell is not the very best. It smells sort of plain. After I wash my body or hands I would like to smell better. I bought it at Walmart. I use it about everyday when I was my hands since I don't like to waste products. Once again I bought it from Walmart.
Kay H.
I love this soap. I have been using it for years. It's smell isn't too strong which is perfect for me. I've bought them all over, you can find them anywhere. I use it everyday. Will continue to buy it.
Ebony C.
Stamford, CT
I totally love this product. Its amazing. The pros are that it doesn't try out my skin, it smells really good, and it brings out my natural scent if that makes sense. It is so gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling so soft. I would recommend this to everyone that I know!
Remona G.
Princeton, NJ
Classic must have. The gentleness of the bar soap in a pump format. Love the scent. Its perfect for everyday use. Its convenient cause it does't slip while you are using it like the soap. Just one of those tried and true products.
I love this product because it leaves my skin smoothly and it smells really good. I like to use it every day when i take a shower and it's kinda pricey but I really love it I try not use it a lot but I can't I just love it and I always recommend it to my family and friends
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This body soap is my go to since I always come out of the shower feeling so moisturized and soft! A little bit of this cream soap goes a long way. Always be sure to completely lather. Will continue to buy this product.
Kym K.
Greensboro, NC
This keeps my skin soft all day. I love how it makes me soft to touch. You can buy it at any Target or grocery store. It comes in all scents but I love just the clean smell. It kept me soft all day!
Rebecca L.
I love the smell of this soap! I also love how i feel moisturized after I use it, not "squeaky" (the feeling you get when the soap has stripped all the oils from your skin).  I have been using this soap for years and it has never failed me!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?