Dove Beauty Cream Wash
About This Product
• Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea
• Light Hydration And Refreshing Formula Helps Nourish Hands
• Cares For Your Skin
• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing
• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin
• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands
If You’re Wondering How To Get Soft Hands And A Fresh, Revitalised Feeling, Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash, With The Refreshing Scent Of Cucumber And Green Tea, Might Just Be The Pick-me-up Your Skin Needs.
Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Cream Wash Combines A Refreshingly Light Formula, A Revitalising Scent Plus ¼ Moisturising Cream To Help Give You Skin That Feels Soft, Smooth And Cared For.
Simply Dispense A Pump Of Dove Hand Wash Onto Your Wet Palms And Gently Lather Into A Creamy Foam Before Rinsing Hands Thoroughly. You’ll Instantly Enjoy The Delicate Cucumber And Green Tea Fragrance And Hands That Feel Soft, Fresh And Clean.
Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulphate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 19140, Ci 61570.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. " in 414 reviews
- "Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I love" in 322 reviews
- "This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goes" in 313 reviews
Other soaps leave you feeling clean (good news) but also leave your skin dried out and depleted, like you've been in a bath of bleach or something (bad news). This soap feels more like a lotion than anything. When I get out of the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizer and refreshed. I didn't even realize I had dry skin before I saw the contrast between using this and using my former body wash.
All of this was made even more impressive when I first noticed that it didn't have a particularly flowery/fruity scent—most other makes-your-skin-feel-good body washes I've tried were a little bit... "less than manly" in the scent department, and the scents often ended up competing with the aftershave I wear. It's nice that this soap has a pleasant, neutral scent that doesn't overpower or compete with other scents you're wearing.
I now use Dove Cream Soap every day, and I'm really loving it. My only challenge so far has been that the thickness of the cream means I use quite a bit in the shower each day, and I have to keep reapply it to my loofah more often than thinner body washes.
Overall, I'm more than thrilled with the product. I'm glad I ended up trying it while traveling and only wish I'd tried it out sooner.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos