BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Liahna W.
Knoxville, TN
This product is very soothing and gentle on my skin. It’s great for every day use and does not clog my pores. It smells great and it’s very affordable. I love that it comes in several different scents so I can choose what works best for me.
Shalyn W.
Doesn’t dry out my skin. Rich lather with minimal product used. Smells great! The price is great too. I usually purchase from Walmart for under 5$ and it lasts a long time. My child also uses it and she loves it too.
Jessica C.
Honolulu
Love how moisturizing this body wash is. Has a nice scent to it and cleanses the body really well. It also lathers very well. This product is effective in doing as it claims at a reasonable price. I would repurchase in the future. I recommend it.
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I am in love with Dove body wash, it is the only wash that I use. I have tried every new fragrance that the have. I have tried other brands but Dove is the only brand that doesn't break me out.
Jenn P.
Buena Park
Leaves ur skin feeling great and smells great they offer other scents as well but I like the original . the price is a lil high but for my skin its worth it other soaps leave my skin dry m
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
My skin tends to react weird to most soaps and dove is one of the only ones I’ve been able to use that’s not weird for my skin. Makes your skin feel so smooth but not waxy like some soaps
Maria c.
connersville
Really good. It makes your skin feel and look better and beautiful. It’s expensive but worth it. You can find it in any place. Cvs, wall-mart... it’s worth it and we all should use this.
Chow P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This body was is very creamy and moisturizing. The scent is quite fragrant but not too strong. For some reasons, the softness of the skin isn’t very noticeable after first few uses. Maybe the feeling became normal?
jennie A.
springfield, IL
One of the best things to look for when searching for a liquid pump soap for the shower, is a brand that leaves the skin soft and moist even after the water ends! This fits the bill!
Jenna S.
Barrington
The only soap I️ use! Love the un scented one, or winter care. And all of the other scents smell amazing and make your skin feel great and hydrated not leaving your skin dry and sticky! Won’t buy any other soap!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre a.
, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft