BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Joei Q.
Bought this bad boy at target. Left my skin feeling soft. However I felt as if there were a film on my skin. The price wasn't too bad for what this product has done for me. I used this for about 3 months before switching back to my favorite. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Mercedes M.
Plymouth, MA
Although this product is creamy, rich, and foamy on application, I do not find it has a lasting effect on my skin. Once I am out of the shower, my skin still feels dry and deprived of moisture. There is a light scent that doesn't last, although I don't believe it was meant to.
Taylor A.
Good for moisturizing your hands! Not strongly scented so you won't smell like hat all day. It helps your hands be clean and fresh for the day. I recommend it if you weren't sure to buy it or not. It's also not too expensive so you don't have to worry about wasting your money.
Alaina B.
Meridian, ID
This product is a great alternative to the traditional soap bar. It has a nice light scent and moisturizes excellently. It's only pitfall would have to be that it left my skin feeling uncomfortable due to the layer of soap that was left behind after I rinsed the soap off.
Yulia G.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this for a while and I love how soft it left my skin. My skin didn't get dry fast as it would when I used other soap products. It was very creamy and silly when I used it and it smelt so good. Deffenatly a five stare soap.
Simone F.
San diego, Ca
This has to be one of my favorite body washes. It lathers so well on the skin and the smell is amazing and long lasting. I always purchase mine at Target and its the best price for the amount that is provided i would buy it again and again it's the only body wash i use.
Crystal L.
Las Vegas
Amazing...i feel super silky after using it. Showering is a sheer pleasure with this. The soap is super smooth and gentle on the skin. The smoothness lasts a long time on the body. I use it daily.
Danya W.
Fort Worth, TX
Sensitive skin is always a hassle to deal with when it comes to skin care. However, one may leather one's skin with this refreshing product worry-free! Why spend a ton of money at the spa to rejuvenate your skin when you can get Dove Soap - the perfect touch for your skin.
Kym K.
Greensboro, NC
This keeps my skin soft all day. I love how it makes me soft to touch. You can buy it at any Target or grocery store. It comes in all scents but I love just the clean smell. It kept me soft all day!
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This body soap is my go to since I always come out of the shower feeling so moisturized and soft! A little bit of this cream soap goes a long way. Always be sure to completely lather. Will continue to buy this product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?