BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Paula T.
Highland Falls, NY
I use Dove all winter to help with dry skin because it really works! I work outside so the winter weather really gets my skin dry and cracked , Dove is the only soap that relieved the dry itchy winter skin so now it is a staple in the shower! I would give it 5 out of 5 stars!
Elizabeth S.
I love Dove soap! It smells clean and fresh, but not too over powering. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated without being harsh or leaving a residue on my skin. It is a good value and yo ucan often find it on sale or a coupon.
Izien C.
South San Francisco, CA
I used it almost everyday. The scent is really nice and light. I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance, so it's nice that it doesn't linger and irritate my nose. It doesn't dry out my skin even and keeps it moisturized after I wash off my body scrub. I would definitely repurchase.
Kay H.
I love this soap. I have been using it for years. It's smell isn't too strong which is perfect for me. I've bought them all over, you can find them anywhere. I use it everyday. Will continue to buy it.
Zatese B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Left me with very smooth skin and I didn't feel sticky like most soaps do. Dove is one of the best soaps to use for sensitive skin like myself. I always use it on me face and stops me fro
Being oily.
Joei Q.
Bought this bad boy at target. Left my skin feeling soft. However I felt as if there were a film on my skin. The price wasn't too bad for what this product has done for me. I used this for about 3 months before switching back to my favorite. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Mercedes M.
Plymouth, MA
Although this product is creamy, rich, and foamy on application, I do not find it has a lasting effect on my skin. Once I am out of the shower, my skin still feels dry and deprived of moisture. There is a light scent that doesn't last, although I don't believe it was meant to.
Abigail M.
Hollywood, FL
Great soap, but the smell is not the very best. It smells sort of plain. After I wash my body or hands I would like to smell better. I bought it at Walmart. I use it about everyday when I was my hands since I don't like to waste products. Once again I bought it from Walmart.
Stephen C.
San Diego, CA
I discovered Dove Cream Sope more or less on accident—I'd run out my favorite body wash while traveling, and the grocery store I went to for more body wash didn't carry my then-preferred brand, so I went with this. I'm really glad I did.

Other soaps leave you feeling clean (good news) but also leave your skin dried out and depleted, like you've been in a bath of bleach or something (bad news). This soap feels more like a lotion than anything. When I get out of the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizer and refreshed. I didn't even realize I had dry skin before I saw the contrast between using this and using my former body wash.

All of this was made even more impressive when I first noticed that it didn't have a particularly flowery/fruity scent—most other makes-your-skin-feel-good body washes I've tried were a little bit... "less than manly" in the scent department, and the scents often ended up competing with the aftershave I wear. It's nice that this soap has a pleasant, neutral scent that doesn't overpower or compete with other scents you're wearing.

I now use Dove Cream Soap every day, and I'm really loving it. My only challenge so far has been that the thickness of the cream means I use quite a bit in the shower each day, and I have to keep reapply it to my loofah more often than thinner body washes.

Overall, I'm more than thrilled with the product. I'm glad I ended up trying it while traveling and only wish I'd tried it out sooner.
Brooke G.
Woodburn, IN
Makes your skin so soft! Love this brand, will use for sure again. I used this daily until it was gone. I think it could use a sent to it but other than that it is great! It makes your skin stay silky soft for a long time even after the use. I would recommend this to everyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?