BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kelly O.
Hallandale, FL
The smell of dove is refreshing, clean. I love how soft my skin feels. It is also gentle enough to use on my dog sometimes when I run out of her shampoo. I also like dogs because it is not that expensive.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good body soap for people with dry skin. I use it mos often in col weather when indoor heat and outdoor chills leave my skin very dry and often irritated. It rinses off pretty well and I have been quite satisfied using it as a seasonal body wash.
Trinity O.
I love it so much the only problem I have is it is to thick for my skin.so I use it very often but usually when I get out of the shower so I would rate it 9/10 it last pretty long like about 3 quarter of a year yeah I would buy this product again out of all the other kind of lotion
Synethia E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love Dove because it makes my skin look and feel moisturized. I buy it every month. I like this brand because it is available at the drugstore as well as they are always on sale or you can get a coupon.
Bodi M.
This product is gentle but I still feel clean after using it. It works well with my sensitive skin. It doesn't have a strong scent. I plan on always having this product on hand. I even use it for my young children that also have sensitive skin and they have done well with it too.
nanci l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing without being greasy. It cleans well but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it every day in the shower and love how well it lathers. It's very gentle on the skin. I have been using it for years.
Yuri D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
It leaves your skin so soft... Doesn't make it oily. I use it daily, it doesn't have a strong fragance which is good for me because we cannot use fragrance stuff at work. It just smells clean. I love it!
Paula T.
Highland Falls, NY
I use Dove all winter to help with dry skin because it really works! I work outside so the winter weather really gets my skin dry and cracked , Dove is the only soap that relieved the dry itchy winter skin so now it is a staple in the shower! I would give it 5 out of 5 stars!
Kay H.
I love this soap. I have been using it for years. It's smell isn't too strong which is perfect for me. I've bought them all over, you can find them anywhere. I use it everyday. Will continue to buy it.
Taylor A.
Good for moisturizing your hands! Not strongly scented so you won't smell like hat all day. It helps your hands be clean and fresh for the day. I recommend it if you weren't sure to buy it or not. It's also not too expensive so you don't have to worry about wasting your money.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft