BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Haley H.
Odessa, TX
As a girl with super dry skin, this soap is the only soap I have used that truly moisturizes my skin. Unlike other soaps, it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry! Great value for the results you get.
Quiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this soap! It is very moisturizing and it works great for both men and women since it has a mild fresh scent. The cream soap lathers well with both my bath towel and scrub gloves. It's very gentle and I have been using Dove since I was a kid so I would totally recommend to others.
Ailenys D.
Very rich in moisture! My skin feels freah and new after each use ! It leaves my skin smelling like which ever scent i tried , one of my favorite things about is that it literally last for 2 months or more! Since its so rich you dont use as much to make it bubbly. Highly recomend it!
Sarah L.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love using DOVE soap. This is the only body soap that I use that won't irritate my skin. Dove also leaves my skin extremely soft and it doesn't try my skin at all. It's super gentle and always has a great scent that lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Used this product for about a month as have four bathroom i used different fragrances in the other batgrooms. The bottle is nice modern style ,easy to use . left my hand feeling fresh and soft . would highly recommend udibf this product . also good value for money got two bottles for £3
Colleen O.
I am not a huge fan of bar soaps so this is astray option for me. Dove is great because I always feel my skin getting softer with every use and feels like it is actually wiping away bacteria and not just leaving a film on my skin.
Nicole V.
Mascoutah, IL
This is an awesome product! It's perfect for dry sensitive skin! It smells super good. I love to use it with the sponge it leave my skin soft and smelling amazing! Dove is one of my favorite brands to use.
This product worked very well for me it was absolutely amazing. As a person with dry skin it worked well by moisturizing and making my skin feel extremely soft. The sent wasn't strong either which I personally love. This is defitnatly a product I would recommend to everyone out there.
Andrea A.
I really liked this product. It is there get well and keeps you feeling clean. The smell is soft but fresh. It is very gentle on the skin & is non irritative on sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband & he liked it ok by thought it needed a manly-ier scent, so I ended up using it.
Lisa G.
Cherryvale, KS
I don't have a picture as this is a review on a product from awhile ago. I enjoyed the soap however I find my hands didn't stay moisturized long after using. This is a big problem I have with many products though so it's just my sensitivity more than likely. I love the smell of Dove.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?