BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Colleen O.
I am not a huge fan of bar soaps so this is astray option for me. Dove is great because I always feel my skin getting softer with every use and feels like it is actually wiping away bacteria and not just leaving a film on my skin.
Lisa G.
Cherryvale, KS
I don't have a picture as this is a review on a product from awhile ago. I enjoyed the soap however I find my hands didn't stay moisturized long after using. This is a big problem I have with many products though so it's just my sensitivity more than likely. I love the smell of Dove.
Ailenys D.
Very rich in moisture! My skin feels freah and new after each use ! It leaves my skin smelling like which ever scent i tried , one of my favorite things about is that it literally last for 2 months or more! Since its so rich you dont use as much to make it bubbly. Highly recomend it!
Karen W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I use this almost daily. I have sensitive skin and it helps keep it soft.

Sometimes my skin gets dry and bumpy. This soap doesn't irritate or make it worse. I'd say that's a win!

My son also sneaks to my bathroom to use this. His skin tends to be very dry and bumpy. He knows what works!
Leann T.
Dawes
The dove cream soap is the only soap that feels the best on my skin when I use it, I love it so much because it leaves my skin so soft and smells amazing I also use it on my daughter, I LOVE this product!
nanci l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing without being greasy. It cleans well but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it every day in the shower and love how well it lathers. It's very gentle on the skin. I have been using it for years.
Trinity O.
I love it so much the only problem I have is it is to thick for my skin.so I use it very often but usually when I get out of the shower so I would rate it 9/10 it last pretty long like about 3 quarter of a year yeah I would buy this product again out of all the other kind of lotion
Yuri D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
It leaves your skin so soft... Doesn't make it oily. I use it daily, it doesn't have a strong fragance which is good for me because we cannot use fragrance stuff at work. It just smells clean. I love it!
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good body soap for people with dry skin. I use it mos often in col weather when indoor heat and outdoor chills leave my skin very dry and often irritated. It rinses off pretty well and I have been quite satisfied using it as a seasonal body wash.
Sara H.
Fort Collins
Love this product! Keeps my sensitive skin nice and smooth. I've used this product for awhile now and I love it so much that I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to keep their skin hydrated.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?