BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good body soap for people with dry skin. I use it mos often in col weather when indoor heat and outdoor chills leave my skin very dry and often irritated. It rinses off pretty well and I have been quite satisfied using it as a seasonal body wash.
Mai H.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always liked liquid soap over bar soap. I think it's much more hygienic. This soap has a soft smell. I actually prefer a strong perfume smell, but I know that dove is known for being gentle. I use this with a scrubbing towel or wash cloth. It's great for everyone even children
Leann T.
Dawes
The dove cream soap is the only soap that feels the best on my skin when I use it, I love it so much because it leaves my skin so soft and smells amazing I also use it on my daughter, I LOVE this product!
Karen B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Dove is part of my family's daily regimen. With 2 children who have sensitive skin, Dove provides a great balance of moisture while ensuring cleanliness. A huge improvement to this product was the addition of the pump. It reduces the amount of spilled product and is user friendly.
Destany B.
Slidell, LA
I like this product because I don't have have to lather a bar. I just pump out onto my loofa and was and It lasted very long. I use it every other time I wash my body. It had a great price on it for the quality of the product. I would buy this product again. 10/10 recommend!!!!!
Kelly O.
Hallandale, FL
The smell of dove is refreshing, clean. I love how soft my skin feels. It is also gentle enough to use on my dog sometimes when I run out of her shampoo. I also like dogs because it is not that expensive.
Marta R.
Alexandria, VA
I love it! Leave your skin soft and it smell super good!
I went to the beach not too long ago and I got sun burns, I used it and it was amazing. My skins was soft and norished! Love it love it love it!!!
Michael C.
This Dove cream soap is really good for all types of skin. It lathers easily and it moisturizes your skin to a silky smooth feeling after every use. The "Pros" about this product is it's moisturizes well and smell good. The "cons" is you need to use a lot of water to wash it off.
Synethia E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love Dove because it makes my skin look and feel moisturized. I buy it every month. I like this brand because it is available at the drugstore as well as they are always on sale or you can get a coupon.
Holly L.
Homestead, FL
This dove cream soap is very creamy in texture and a little too oily if you have oily skin. I personally think its AMAZING for combination skin of dry and oily skin its not harsh at all on the skin and leaves skin silky for up to 24 hours. I would definitely but this product again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft