BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Felt amazing going on my body but I felt like it left residue, like I had to really rinse my body for awhile. I used to use it almost everyday, but I switched to a different brand.
Mimi B.
Rochester, NY
This is the only bodywash I use. I have sensitive dry skin and this moisturizes my skin. I like the one with the navy blue cap. My skin is never irritated and the quality is consistent every time I buy.
There is no harsh fragrance, so it doesn't clash with my perfume.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This product smells great and washes away easily. Some body washes leave me feeling like no matter how hard I try to get it rinsed off there is still a residue, not this. My skin is also left soft and not dry.
Shivani N.
Carrollton, TX
You get a nice soapy lather and feel hydrated and refreshed after using this product. There is no filmy residue and the scent is clean and not too overpowering. Highly recommended!
Emily B.
I LOVE IT! It's so smooth and regenerating. Most soaps leave this thick pasty feeling after rinsing and drying, but this soap is cleansing and moisturizing. Not to mention it's excellent for sensitive skin!!!
Kayla H.
Old Town, ME
Dove cream soap was an overall great soap. However, it tended to leave my skin feeling like there was a layer of residue left even after rinsing it. Despite this, the cleanliness, smell, and lather were nice. I recommend this product for people with dry skin due to how moisturizing it is.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
My husband and I are currently using the Dove Cream Soap. I like the idea of having a pump as the dispenser. The soap leaves your skin feeling very clean. It lathers up very nicely which I LOVE!! I would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Dove never lets me down! When I need a go to soap (when I'm taking a break from trying a million others) Dove is always the answer. It's gentle, hydrating, and the smell has always been a comfort to me since I was little. Plus I prefer dove in the bottle form less mess than a bar of soap.
This product worked very well for me it was absolutely amazing. As a person with dry skin it worked well by moisturizing and making my skin feel extremely soft. The sent wasn't strong either which I personally love. This is defitnatly a product I would recommend to everyone out there.
Ailenys D.
Very rich in moisture! My skin feels freah and new after each use ! It leaves my skin smelling like which ever scent i tried , one of my favorite things about is that it literally last for 2 months or more! Since its so rich you dont use as much to make it bubbly. Highly recomend it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?