BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
My husband and I are currently using the Dove Cream Soap. I like the idea of having a pump as the dispenser. The soap leaves your skin feeling very clean. It lathers up very nicely which I LOVE!! I would definitely recommend.
Kayla H.
Old Town, ME
Dove cream soap was an overall great soap. However, it tended to leave my skin feeling like there was a layer of residue left even after rinsing it. Despite this, the cleanliness, smell, and lather were nice. I recommend this product for people with dry skin due to how moisturizing it is.
Lisa G.
Cherryvale, KS
I don't have a picture as this is a review on a product from awhile ago. I enjoyed the soap however I find my hands didn't stay moisturized long after using. This is a big problem I have with many products though so it's just my sensitivity more than likely. I love the smell of Dove.
This product worked very well for me it was absolutely amazing. As a person with dry skin it worked well by moisturizing and making my skin feel extremely soft. The sent wasn't strong either which I personally love. This is defitnatly a product I would recommend to everyone out there.
Nicole V.
Mascoutah, IL
This is an awesome product! It's perfect for dry sensitive skin! It smells super good. I love to use it with the sponge it leave my skin soft and smelling amazing! Dove is one of my favorite brands to use.
Andrea A.
I really liked this product. It is there get well and keeps you feeling clean. The smell is soft but fresh. It is very gentle on the skin & is non irritative on sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband & he liked it ok by thought it needed a manly-ier scent, so I ended up using it.
Anne W.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the Dove Purely Pampering Cream Body Wash in the 'Pistachio Cream with Magnolia' scent every day. I LOVE the smell for one.. best smelling body wash I've ever used. It's so relaxing. I also feel like it does a good job moisturizing my skin each day. Would definitely recommend it!
Quiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this soap! It is very moisturizing and it works great for both men and women since it has a mild fresh scent. The cream soap lathers well with both my bath towel and scrub gloves. It's very gentle and I have been using Dove since I was a kid so I would totally recommend to others.
Absolutely love Dove!!!

After just one use my skin felt hydrated and smooth! The scent isn't overpowering like other brands either. It has a very clean natural smell to it. The formula is a creamy white color, so no residue left behind by color ingredients. Overall best body wash ever!
Used this product for about a month as have four bathroom i used different fragrances in the other batgrooms. The bottle is nice modern style ,easy to use . left my hand feeling fresh and soft . would highly recommend udibf this product . also good value for money got two bottles for £3
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?