BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Julissa M.
La Habra
Its very creamy. Works well. Lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I like buying it in bulk at Costco. I only have to restock every 4 months or so because one bottle can last me almost 2 1/2 months.
tana H.
Mentor, OH
This product is amazing!! its very hydrating leaving your skin feeling amazing. it also smells great. i highly recommend this product! its a reasonably priced product . i use it everyday i just love it!! i Fell like this is very good product to use.
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and not over dry. I have used many different products trying to figure out which doesn't dry my skin. My Dr told me to try dove. I did and I haven't turned back sense. I love it.
Chatcha C.
Bellevue, WA
My life saver for winter! It's really help moisturize my skin. Smells good, not expensive, and easy to find! You don't really need to put on body lotion after you take shower any more!
Sandra G.
Very good soap! Makes you feel like you are truly cleaning your skin, while having an aweosme smell and texture. Creamy, not too runny. Very affordable. My only complain, if any, will be that it's not easily found in all stores since its liquid form.
Sheila T.
Irvine, CA
I am loving and cannot stop using it. The scent was very nice and not parfumy. The scent is not overwhelm, so it in nice. The price is a bit pricey for me, but it not crazy expensive. The soap is gentle in skin and has a lot of bubble, that is a plus for me, and will definitely buy them again.
Cecilia W.
My skin dries out quickly after a shower but this help to keep my skin moisturized. I don't have to put lotion on my body after a shower often because of it. I also love the way my skin smells after a shower too.
Jennifer C.
Pfafftown, NC
I LOVE the creme soap, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other soaps do. But I do wish the scent stayed with you longer. I know you can only expect so much from soap but I wish that fresh out of the shower feeling lasted longer. Nonetheless it's still one of my favorites!
Kendall M.
Damascus
I love lotion that isn't full of perfumes that also aren't overly greasy. It's a great value and price for such a large container. I use this daily and on my face too - it doesn't clog your pores which is a plus!
Kayla H.
Colchester, CT
Very hydrating and I love it and it was very hydrating expecial when you have dry skin and will take away dry flakes that are unwanted and takes you from ha wing dry ugly skin to soft and skin ready to take on the world with soft arms and legs even after u shave your legs you Wong need lotion
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?