BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jennifer C.
Pfafftown, NC
I LOVE the creme soap, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other soaps do. But I do wish the scent stayed with you longer. I know you can only expect so much from soap but I wish that fresh out of the shower feeling lasted longer. Nonetheless it's still one of my favorites!
Allie A.
Left my skin super soft and silky feeling. I use often and is good for sensitive skin. I got this at Walmart and it wasn't expensive at all. Compared to most other name brand items.
Shivani N.
Carrollton, TX
You get a nice soapy lather and feel hydrated and refreshed after using this product. There is no filmy residue and the scent is clean and not too overpowering. Highly recommended!
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This product smells great and washes away easily. Some body washes leave me feeling like no matter how hard I try to get it rinsed off there is still a residue, not this. My skin is also left soft and not dry.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
My husband and I are currently using the Dove Cream Soap. I like the idea of having a pump as the dispenser. The soap leaves your skin feeling very clean. It lathers up very nicely which I LOVE!! I would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Dove never lets me down! When I need a go to soap (when I'm taking a break from trying a million others) Dove is always the answer. It's gentle, hydrating, and the smell has always been a comfort to me since I was little. Plus I prefer dove in the bottle form less mess than a bar of soap.
Kayla H.
Old Town, ME
Dove cream soap was an overall great soap. However, it tended to leave my skin feeling like there was a layer of residue left even after rinsing it. Despite this, the cleanliness, smell, and lather were nice. I recommend this product for people with dry skin due to how moisturizing it is.
Mimi B.
Rochester, NY
This is the only bodywash I use. I have sensitive dry skin and this moisturizes my skin. I like the one with the navy blue cap. My skin is never irritated and the quality is consistent every time I buy.
There is no harsh fragrance, so it doesn't clash with my perfume.
Trudy C.
I use Dove beauty cream soap in all of my refillable soap containers in my bathrooms. I like the way it moisturizes when I wash my hands. My hands always seem to be soft, even in the dead of winter. The only thing I'm not wild about is that it is so thick. I would buy it again and again.
Brooke S.
Madison, WI
I love how creamy and moisturizing this is. I have extremely dry skin and this body wash doesn't make my skin feel tight or dried out like most regular soap does. The price of the dove soap is reasonable too.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.