BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
JEssica K.
Custer, WA
This soap had a great scent. It rinsed clean, no residue was left on my skin and I felt like I was moisturized. I purchased the product at Costco, it was in a double pack. The positive is the clean feeling after use. I don't see anything as a negative with this product. I would recommend it to others.
Martha A.
I love this! The scent is so refreshing! It smells so good in and out of the shower! This product can be bought at any drug store, preferably Walmart! It usually last a few weeks! I buy it often & will keep buying it!
Marlena Marie M.
Coventry, RI
Love the way my skin feels. Never have dry skin, also helps when shaving, razor burn is very minimum, on of my favorite soaps. very gentle even for my daughter. would love to see more coupons out there for dove also.
Emma M.
Wheaton, IL
Dove Cream soap is the perfect product for anyone dealing with dry skin. Not only does it smell amazing but it actually leaves me feeling clean and not slimy. It smells fresh and my skin feels more smooth. I would highly recommend it to anyone- especially since you can but it at Walgreens or Target.
Diana I.
Love this! It's the only brand I use for body washes! I occasionally switch scents but they all are amazing! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good. My whole family uses it, we buy the bundle from Costco.
Jessica S.
Uvalde, TX
I have spongiotic dermatitis and I found that this dove soap is amazing for sensitive skin. Some soap products cause my skin to break out in a rash and burn, but dove soothes and moisturizes my skin. For any dermatitis/eczema sufferers out there this is a great product for you! Plus it smells great!
Tia L.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE this soap. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. It was a decent price at Walmart, and it usually lasts me a while. I recommend it to everyone I know because it works so well. 5/5 stars for sure.
Elsie P.
Bronx, NY
This was nice. Left my skin feeling soft. I love all the fragrances they come in. And it's great for my daughters sensitive skin. This is the only brand I use as a wash. I wish they would sell a bigger size, like the shampoos. I would definitely buy again.
Alejandra L.
Naples, FL
It's a good cream soap, and i love it has the characteristic "Dove" smell, but i didn't like that it has sulfates in it, specificly "Sodium Lauryl Sulfate" becauses the number one reason i like Dove products its that they don't have sulfates and this one does. So i probably wouldn't buy it again.
Julissa M.
La Habra
Its very creamy. Works well. Lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I like buying it in bulk at Costco. I only have to restock every 4 months or so because one bottle can last me almost 2 1/2 months.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?