BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Miya L.
Firstly, I love the smell of this cream soap. It makes me relaxed. Secondly, it's good enough to clean our body and easy to wash clean. Thirdly, the price is reasonable. Anyway, I love it.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, while getting you clean. The formula is very gentile on the skin. Having sensitive skin many brands are very expensive, I think this is a really fair price. I don't think there is anything I do not like about the body wash.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I love this it seems pricey but last forever. I like the pump dispenser easier on my shower mornings apply to loofah soap away. Gentle on your skin and not drying like bar soap can be. I buy this at least twice per month.
Gemma R.
Made my hands feel soft and cared for, lovely smell. Lathers up nicely. Great product as its in a push top bottle so makes it easy with really dirty hands to get soap quickly and smoothly without get dirt every where else
Becky C.
Sheldon, MO
I love the cucumber melon scent dove body cream soap. I love using body wash over bar soap. I feel that it leaves my skin hydrated and scented well all day. The product comes in many scents to adhere to many preferences. I believe the product to be slightly overpriced, but will still buy the product again!
JEssica K.
Custer, WA
This soap had a great scent. It rinsed clean, no residue was left on my skin and I felt like I was moisturized. I purchased the product at Costco, it was in a double pack. The positive is the clean feeling after use. I don't see anything as a negative with this product. I would recommend it to others.
Linda P.
I love all the different fragrances. I am currently using the one with the exfoliating beads. It helps me slough off dry skin to reveal mosturized, smooth skin! I love dove body washes!
Tia L.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE this soap. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. It was a decent price at Walmart, and it usually lasts me a while. I recommend it to everyone I know because it works so well. 5/5 stars for sure.
Landry N.
Wentzville, MO
This soap left my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Most soaps seem to wear off during the day, but with the dove cream soap I felt clean and refreshed even while working all day
Manuel J.
Colton, CA
This prodect is one of the best. Keeps your hair clean and smelling really good at the results. It's really not the expensive and has a nice scent to it. Its pro are that it'll last you a while and gets the job done. There really isn't any cons to it. I would most definitely recommend this prodect.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?