BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Tia L.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE this soap. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. It was a decent price at Walmart, and it usually lasts me a while. I recommend it to everyone I know because it works so well. 5/5 stars for sure.
amanda s.
Dove body soap is so good, its so moisturizing and smells great but not over powering like some soaps. Its gentle and leaves my skin soft. I have very dry skin and this is great for that.
Brooke S.
Super creamy feel! Obviously the reason it's named "Dove Cream Soap"... I like Dove soaps because they smell fresh and really good. This one doesn't lather like I would like it to though!
Jessica S.
Uvalde, TX
I have spongiotic dermatitis and I found that this dove soap is amazing for sensitive skin. Some soap products cause my skin to break out in a rash and burn, but dove soothes and moisturizes my skin. For any dermatitis/eczema sufferers out there this is a great product for you! Plus it smells great!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
we love dove body cream soap in our home. we go through at least 4 bottles a year. very moisturizing and has a very nice mild smell which my husband doesn't mind cause its not too feminine smelling
Jaipreet T.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely LOVE how this body wash leaves me clean and at the same time doesn't dry out my skin! The scent is so refreshing as well. The bottle comes with a easy to use pump dispenser which really come in handy when the product starts to reach the bottom of the bottle. Would totally buy again!
Chatcha C.
Bellevue, WA
My life saver for winter! It's really help moisturize my skin. Smells good, not expensive, and easy to find! You don't really need to put on body lotion after you take shower any more!
Alejandra L.
Naples, FL
It's a good cream soap, and i love it has the characteristic "Dove" smell, but i didn't like that it has sulfates in it, specificly "Sodium Lauryl Sulfate" becauses the number one reason i like Dove products its that they don't have sulfates and this one does. So i probably wouldn't buy it again.
Nikko C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love dove cream soap. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. It doesn't irritate my skin either. I have eczema and this seems to do the best without costing an arm and a leg. I but my dove at target. Yes I would defiantly recommend this product.
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and not over dry. I have used many different products trying to figure out which doesn't dry my skin. My Dr told me to try dove. I did and I haven't turned back sense. I love it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?