BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I love this it seems pricey but last forever. I like the pump dispenser easier on my shower mornings apply to loofah soap away. Gentle on your skin and not drying like bar soap can be. I buy this at least twice per month.
Samantha S.
Brookland, AR
Love this soap! Smells amazing and doesn't take much. Leaves my skin feeling so fresh! My husband and I both use it! We buy it from Walmart or Target. It's long lasting and not too pricey. Great value! I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone searching for soap!
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, while getting you clean. The formula is very gentile on the skin. Having sensitive skin many brands are very expensive, I think this is a really fair price. I don't think there is anything I do not like about the body wash.
Brian M.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the scent it leaves your body with. Works a long time and the pump gives you a great of amount o use for your body. Amazon prime sells a very good product with the right amount for the best price out on the market
Jessica S.
Uvalde, TX
I have spongiotic dermatitis and I found that this dove soap is amazing for sensitive skin. Some soap products cause my skin to break out in a rash and burn, but dove soothes and moisturizes my skin. For any dermatitis/eczema sufferers out there this is a great product for you! Plus it smells great!
This product I found very useful. I used this to clean my hands of any dirt or dryness. I found this product to be very nice in the way that after use it left a rather fresh and sweet smell that stayed for a while and didn't go within 5 minutes. It left my hands feeling a lot smoothr and moisturised.
Elsie P.
Bronx, NY
This was nice. Left my skin feeling soft. I love all the fragrances they come in. And it's great for my daughters sensitive skin. This is the only brand I use as a wash. I wish they would sell a bigger size, like the shampoos. I would definitely buy again.
amanda s.
Dove body soap is so good, its so moisturizing and smells great but not over powering like some soaps. Its gentle and leaves my skin soft. I have very dry skin and this is great for that.
Diana I.
El Cajon , CA
Love this! It's the only brand I use for body washes! I occasionally switch scents but they all are amazing! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good. My whole family uses it, we buy the bundle from Costco.
Emma M.
Wheaton, IL
Dove Cream soap is the perfect product for anyone dealing with dry skin. Not only does it smell amazing but it actually leaves me feeling clean and not slimy. It smells fresh and my skin feels more smooth. I would highly recommend it to anyone- especially since you can but it at Walgreens or Target.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft