BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kayla H.
Christiana, TN
I use this soap on me and my kids! Our pediatrician recommended this for my newborn instead of baby wash! Said it was perfect and it is is. I won t be going back to baby wash anymore.
x_ladycotto_mua C.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Dove without a doubt I’ve been using it for all my life practically and I love how it leaves me skin so soft and moist!!Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I love this. I got clear skin, it is very inexpensive, and removes all my makeup. I will not bother to buy any expensie cleansing gel, oil, balm etc. This is all I need!!
Crystal J.
Brandon
It's super silky feeling I love it! It leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue feeling. I would recommend this product for anyone especially someone with dry skin.
Linette H.
Florida
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I love using doves body wash they make so many different kinds and I especially love the one for sensitive skin when I get out of shower my skin is moisturized and smooth!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Love the ease of the pump of this soap. It never gets stuck or sticky on the ends like some pump products. It also smells very clean not overbearing like some soaps.
Ivana S.
Dove is an excellent brand in products for personal use, and this cream wash is not the exception...
In particular, I use it for my body, but this makes it have its advantage and disadvantage ... The advantage is that leaves the skin with a touch of softness ... And the disadvantage is that it is not ideal for the times of Summers and that type of climate, since that softness makes you sweat much more.... So for those times, it is better to use it in the shower that we give before bed ...
Dorelis G.
I love everything about Dove cream soap. It has a wonderfully fresh scent that lasts for hours after your shower. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and nourished. So long as I use Dove my skin never gets dry. I also love the rich lather that is so thick I use it when shaving my legs instead of shaving cream. Unlike many other soaps that leave behind a waxy residue, Dove rinses clean. My skin always feels soft.
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Dove is the only product that keeps my skin moisturize! Since I've started using them my skin has never been dry again. Every bottle last long and they come in many scents. It really keeps your skin balanced and you can even apply it in your face. My mom is very allergic and she hasn't had any issue with this product. 100% recommended
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?