BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Cheyanne J.
Rochelle , VA
I currently started using this. I first used it at my sisters house and within hours. I went and got my own. This is now the only soap I use. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after I use it
Not a fan but some people say they are I guess it matters about the skin type and how it works on your skin it did do good for me but I know it could do people it’s good but not great but everyone is different
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
I use this soap on me and my kids! Our pediatrician recommended this for my newborn instead of baby wash! Said it was perfect and it is is. I won t be going back to baby wash anymore.
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
My son has dry skin and it’s so hard to find a good body wash to relieve his itchiness. But this body wash is great for dry skin. He hasn’t scratched since I’ve been using this.
x_ladycotto_mua C.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Dove without a doubt I’ve been using it for all my life practically and I love how it leaves me skin so soft and moist!!Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
Really like this body wash because of the scent and it doesn’t aggravate my eczema. So in that case I find that it is effective. It’s very affordable. Just wish it was a bit more moisturizing.
Crystal J.
Brandon
It's super silky feeling I love it! It leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue feeling. I would recommend this product for anyone especially someone with dry skin.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I love using doves body wash they make so many different kinds and I especially love the one for sensitive skin when I get out of shower my skin is moisturized and smooth!
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Love the ease of the pump of this soap. It never gets stuck or sticky on the ends like some pump products. It also smells very clean not overbearing like some soaps.
Linette H.
Florida
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.