BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Amira Y.
Philadelphia
I love the feel of Dove in a liquid form! Being able to pump it out and still get the same moisture and cleanliness is heavenly! The only drawback is that the pump doesn't get everything out so you have to take the top off at the to get all the product out. Anything with a pump makes me happy so 2 thumbs up!
Brian M.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the scent it leaves your body with. Works a long time and the pump gives you a great of amount o use for your body. Amazon prime sells a very good product with the right amount for the best price out on the market
Samantha S.
Brookland, AR
Love this soap! Smells amazing and doesn't take much. Leaves my skin feeling so fresh! My husband and I both use it! We buy it from Walmart or Target. It's long lasting and not too pricey. Great value! I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone searching for soap!
Sasha H.
York Haven, PA
Very gentle. Zero film left behind. No irritation to skin. Not too expensive. I like the thicker consistency and fragrance. I work for a dermatologist and we recommend this to our patients.
Brittney M.
Downey, CA
It had a nice clean smell to it. I liked it but I hardly would use this die to the fact that it felt too thick for me. I didn't like how it felt as if I had another layer of skin on my body which was made out of lotion.
Esme H.
Naperville, IL
I really like it because it makes my keeps body soft. I bought it at Walmart. The soap is gentle on my skin. I don't like soap bars. It's has a really nice scent. Yes I would recommend this to anyone who wants soft skin.
Ashlynne M.
Edmond, OK
I love this soap!! I have the extra moisture because my skin tends to get dry during the summer. & I LOVE it. It makes my skin feel so soft and rehydrated. I definitely would recommend it! Usually runs around 8 dollars.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I love this it seems pricey but last forever. I like the pump dispenser easier on my shower mornings apply to loofah soap away. Gentle on your skin and not drying like bar soap can be. I buy this at least twice per month.
Devan T.
Belcher, KY
It is by far my favorite, it makes you feel clean and not as grimy as other body washes! Got it at Walmart! 2 for 1 deal! This body wash keeps you feeling clean for over 24 hours! There are no cons whatsoever! This is the only soap I use and only one I buy!
Rebekah S.
I loved this product! It moisturizer my skin so much and was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it almost every other day. This was a good basic lotion. It had a clean smell to it. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?