BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sara S.
I like the smell and creaminess, after bath I' dont need use body lotion if I no want. I use this product everiday . The price is good because you can use one packing of product for a long time. Economic packing and easy handling. I absolutely recommend the product, even when I travel I must search for that soap
Tishalie D.
This product leaves your skin very smooth and soft, i bout this product at Walmart i have also seen it at target, this product lasts a very long time, the product is gentle and leaves your skin very smooth. I recommend this product and i would definitely buy it again.
andrea g.
It was okay it wasn't the best product I have tried but it wasn't the worst either it was actually okay and somewhat good afterwards I didn't really see any difference I really don't know why
Mari C.
Fort Gordon, GA
Made my skin soft. I didn't have to use lotion after my shower. Smells great. The price was great and it lasted long. I've been using this brand for 2 years. I just would want a selection of smells though. I will always buy.
María H.
It is so good. The smell and it's creamy, but after you wash your hands you feel your skin soft and with a clean sensation. I have it in my own bathroom sonI use it everyday anytime I wash my hands so I highly recommend it
Melissa W.
This product is so wonderful. It is actually soft. To say a soap is soft is weird I know but it is. It feels soft on your skin. It makes your skin feel so smooth and smell so fresh and good. Highly recommended this product!
Sara T.
Bought this on a whim because I needed soap and wanted to
Try something new. Was inexpensive although I wish I hadn't bought it. Nothing about it was pleasing. I found the comsistency to runny and the smell of it was nothing that was pleasant
shawn j.
Austin, TX
great for your skin. Bought this for the first time because a friend recommended it. I was using a generic soap but overall had no preference to others. Bought this at target and have been using it for about 2 weeks now. Price was more than generic but not too much.
Courtney B.
I love this soap a lot and it always leaves my skin feeling very soft! It is very gentle on the skin and it is priced very well! I would recommend this soap to anyone wanted soft radiant skin.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
I use this in the shower everyday. I've gotten compliments on how it smells. Perfect for dry skin because it is very moisturizing. Just make sure you put it on a loofa and scrub to exfoliate.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?