BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
shawn j.
Austin, TX
great for your skin. Bought this for the first time because a friend recommended it. I was using a generic soap but overall had no preference to others. Bought this at target and have been using it for about 2 weeks now. Price was more than generic but not too much.
Iridian X.
The cream soap moisture your body and leaves body feeling soft and smelling fresh. Also if you have sensitive sling this is a really great product it's gives moisture and doesn't dry out skin.
andrea g.
It was okay it wasn't the best product I have tried but it wasn't the worst either it was actually okay and somewhat good afterwards I didn't really see any difference I really don't know why
Tishalie D.
This product leaves your skin very smooth and soft, i bout this product at Walmart i have also seen it at target, this product lasts a very long time, the product is gentle and leaves your skin very smooth. I recommend this product and i would definitely buy it again.
Courtney B.
Saucier
I love this soap a lot and it always leaves my skin feeling very soft! It is very gentle on the skin and it is priced very well! I would recommend this soap to anyone wanted soft radiant skin.
Ciara A.
Allen Park, MI
This is my ultimate favorite soap to use. I love the beads, the fact that its so gentle, and mostly the smell. its so creamy and easy to wash off. it is truly a great product to purchase!!!!!!
Amira Y.
Philadelphia
I love the feel of Dove in a liquid form! Being able to pump it out and still get the same moisture and cleanliness is heavenly! The only drawback is that the pump doesn't get everything out so you have to take the top off at the to get all the product out. Anything with a pump makes me happy so 2 thumbs up!
Brian M.
Santa Monica, CA
Love the scent it leaves your body with. Works a long time and the pump gives you a great of amount o use for your body. Amazon prime sells a very good product with the right amount for the best price out on the market
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
I love dove cream soaps better the the bar soaps. They leave my skin feeling so smooth and the scent actually stays on my body for a while and I also like how it doesn't leave me skin dry.
Sasha H.
York Haven, PA
Very gentle. Zero film left behind. No irritation to skin. Not too expensive. I like the thicker consistency and fragrance. I work for a dermatologist and we recommend this to our patients.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft