BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Emily Louise H.
Bolton, Lancashire
Very nice as a hand-wash by the sink lovely scent and keeps hands very soft and smooth
Leigh B.
I tried it as I don't particularly like soap but found that it still Drys out the skin
Beth W.
Great product, loved the smell and texture, unfortunately it made my eczema very bad :(
Andrea V.
Bogotá
I love this cream, it has very good properties, it leaves the skin soft and very large
Lorna H.
The smell was absolutely beautiful and didn't dry my hands put much so I loved using it
Natasha M.
North York, Ontario
It's gentle on the skin and leaves the skin moisturizer and smooth until the next wash.
Rebecca S.
I love using dove you come out so soft my skin feels refreshed after a shower with dove
Andrea S.

super soft,silky leaves hands.
as if you shalt wash hands with cream
at the supermarket
Catherine S.
Found this to be a bit runny - as I have very dry skin I ran out quickly using so much
Kirsten C.
Love it I'm allergic to some soaps but this is so gentle on the skin and smells great 😊
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.