BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Joselyn V.
Caracas
In my opinion this soap is really nice, for skin that's soft and smooth. I recommend it
Vanessa A.
Sempre dixa a bele macia, como uma nuvens.
Amo todo a linha Dove, e secomendo a todos .
Leigh B.
I tried it as I don't particularly like soap but found that it still Drys out the skin
Emily Louise H.
Bolton, Lancashire
Very nice as a hand-wash by the sink lovely scent and keeps hands very soft and smooth
Mel P.
I love this product I suffer with really dry skin on my hands and this helps stop that!
Nicole R.
HARTLEPOOL, HARTLEPOOL
I love this soap but the only down fall is that after drying my hands they feel so dry
Zoë C.
Absolutely love this! Leaves skin feeling so smooth and clean, really good for dry skin
Rebecca S.
I love using dove you come out so soft my skin feels refreshed after a shower with dove
Kirsten C.
Love it I'm allergic to some soaps but this is so gentle on the skin and smells great 😊
Edel S.
Ballymena
Such creamy texture and the smell is Devine!! However .. Lacks anti bacterial features
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?