BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
ria c.
Good quality good price... cares and protects....looks nice in bathroom ...brand I trust
Tori J.
LLANDUDNO, Conwy
Extremely gentle on the skin very
Good for people with sensitive skin I'd recommend this
CARMEN V.
DISTRITO CAPITAL
It is very practical and very good quality, It is creamy, and the fragrance is delicious.
Debbie C.
Can't fault this product at all! Loved by both kids and I, maybe need a bigger bottle! :)
Amy T.
Irvine, Ayrshire
Dove hand wash is the only product I buy, doesn't ever dry out my hands and smells great.
Donna L.
Smell nice but my skin kinda the same. Nothing improve much. Still dry after if no lotion
Jessica A.
Partick, Glasgow
Very nice, would use again.
Makes your hands soft like a feather and smell like victory.
Sim O.
I love this product. I have used it for years. Every day it smells and feels so awesome💋
Yarixa R.
I love it. Cremoso ,buen olor y súper suave 😍😍 Buen producto , lo recomiendo 👌💯 Super✌🏻️
marina s.
Silky and smooth. Great smell and cleansing.
Leaves you with slight scent and moisturised
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft