BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Elizabeth O.
Me gusto mucho la sensación en cuanto lo usas, aroma agradable y rico aunque no muy fuerte.
bridget c.
Pretty average, nothing to rave about but at least it smells nice and makes my body clean.
Diana J.
I m in love with this cream soap. It feels so clean after using it. The smell is wonderful
Emily P.
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth after every wash. It's a really good product I recommend
Mya M.
Great soap,it lathers very well has a great smell and helps moisturise my hands really good
Michelle H.
Love this product. lovely creamy texture, beautiful smell and leaves my skin touchably soft
Grace K.
Prefer using this to bars of soap, smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling nourished.
Neian O.
It makes my skin soft and smooth and when I use it I just feel less tense and more relaxed
Allia M.
Gab product. Really softening and moisturizing. Feels silky on the skin. Not drying at all.
Tash D.
Super soft on skin.
Doesn't dry skin out keeps it moisturised
Good value not too expensive
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft