BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Keke N.
Las Vegas , Nv
I absolutely love this soap! It is my all time favorite. It smells like heaven and it makes your skin so soft and smooth and it leaves moisture. I'd say after a week of using it consistent as your soap, your skin will become more soft and rich.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Will leave your skin clean smooth soft look Sherrie is feeling without feeling greasy great for sensitive skin nice smell nothing overpowering I'm pretty for sure can be used for children on a sidenote I've even clean my make up brushes with it and it's in a good job
Katriona N.
Rochester, MN
I thought it helped a lot with my dry skin but I had to reapply a few times a day. The scent was nice and not too pungent. I did enjoy it and it works yet a con would be the lot of reapplications. I'd recommend it to my friends
yaroslava k.
After using the Dove cream soap my skin has gotten smoothr and smoothr. My favorite part of using this product is how it smells, I can't get enough of it! It's the freshest I have ever smelled!
Courtney B.
Saucier
I love this soap a lot and it always leaves my skin feeling very soft! It is very gentle on the skin and it is priced very well! I would recommend this soap to anyone wanted soft radiant skin.
Ciara A.
Allen Park, MI
This is my ultimate favorite soap to use. I love the beads, the fact that its so gentle, and mostly the smell. its so creamy and easy to wash off. it is truly a great product to purchase!!!!!!
Mari C.
Fort Gordon, GA
Made my skin soft. I didn't have to use lotion after my shower. Smells great. The price was great and it lasted long. I've been using this brand for 2 years. I just would want a selection of smells though. I will always buy.
María H.
It is so good. The smell and it's creamy, but after you wash your hands you feel your skin soft and with a clean sensation. I have it in my own bathroom sonI use it everyday anytime I wash my hands so I highly recommend it
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
I use this in the shower everyday. I've gotten compliments on how it smells. Perfect for dry skin because it is very moisturizing. Just make sure you put it on a loofa and scrub to exfoliate.
andrea g.
It was okay it wasn't the best product I have tried but it wasn't the worst either it was actually okay and somewhat good afterwards I didn't really see any difference I really don't know why
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.