BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jen G.
Leaves hands feeling soft and silky. Lathers well and makes for a deep clean. Easy to use.
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Very very creamy and it is soft to the skin. It make my skin moistured. Love this product.
Allia M.
Gab product. Really softening and moisturizing. Feels silky on the skin. Not drying at all.
Helena R.
caceres

I love this product leaves your skin very soft and nourished. It is my favorite cream soap!
Maria Jose M.
Lo cierto es que funciona realmente bien, mucho pero que mucho mejor de lo que me esperaba.
Marit L.
Love this! It's make my skin so soft, and clean. The price is sooo living up to the product
I've tried many dove lotion products and absolutely love them! Makes skin smooth and soft.
Chantel R.
Leaves your hands feeling soft and moistured. Very good value for money.chaz250@hotmail.com
Maria Camila O.
Colombia
E deja la piel hidratada y con un aroma que me dura todo el día. Ni deja de sanción grasosa
Tracy L.
I use this all the time as my hands always feel dry after work and this product is amazing
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.