BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Rehana K.
Wf12 9rb
Makes your hands feel soft and gently and also nice and clean great product not bad for price
Jolie C.
Smells amazing and is so creamy. It's like an in-shower body lotion as it's so moisturizing.
Marion A.
this my favorite soap, smell good and i feel my soft skin, it´s the only one i use every day
Ashley M.
Great fresh scent, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. Good price for a great feeling soap.
Lucía
I think that these products are really great, especially for me, because my skin is delicate
It leaves my soft skin and with good smell, his effect lasts the whole day, is not very oily
Ramandeep K.
Awesome soap..it moisturize your skin and its very smooth on your skin.Love this product..👌🏼
Lydia
Buena crema para hidratar por las noches y en los días en él que nuestra piel esta muy seca.
Samira A.
After I used it my skin is softer and smoothr and the smell of the cream is nice I like it.
Marie M.
Very moisturizing, it doesn't let the skin sticky, but a little too slow to "enter" the skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft