BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kimberley S.
Smells amazing!!! Hands feel lovely and soft! Would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin
Lucía
I think that these products are really great, especially for me, because my skin is delicate
Tania C.
It's a really good soap it moisturised skin and Dove always do good products I recommand it!
Katrina C.
Vauxhall, AK
Absolutely adore this soap, it exceeds expectations - couldn't live without this in my life 😁
Emily P.
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth after every wash. It's a really good product I recommend
Lynsey K.
Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturised. Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturised.
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Very very creamy and it is soft to the skin. It make my skin moistured. Love this product.
Natalia B.
Flockton , West Yorkshire
Beautiful products love dove for some time now ! Leaves my skin looking so fresh and soft !
bridget c.
Pretty average, nothing to rave about but at least it smells nice and makes my body clean.
Camila D.
I love soaps of all kinds, this in particular is very fragrant, and leave the skin soft too
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?