BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Richard M.
Esta body cream is good for the skin because it is very idratante and it has a very good smell
Celine T.
It moisturized my skin very well. I really like the smell of this product. It fits me very well
Ashley M.
Great fresh scent, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. Good price for a great feeling soap.
Marion A.
this my favorite soap, smell good and i feel my soft skin, it´s the only one i use every day
It leaves my soft skin and with good smell, his effect lasts the whole day, is not very oily
Georgia S.
This dove product Makes your skin feel amazing,soft and smells great! I would recommend it !
Marie M.
Very moisturizing, it doesn't let the skin sticky, but a little too slow to "enter" the skin.
Laly R.
Esta es mi crema favorita aunque sea muy chiquito vale la pena comprarlo denuevo asi que vere
Isabel Aurora C.
Conchalí
Me agrada mucho el aroma de este jabón, además de su textura cremosa, la piel queda muy suave
Sue T.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Love the variety of scents! Leaves my skin so soft without any residue. Great for shaving too
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.