BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Bec C.
Keeps hands soft and smooth and the smell is great too. Great to us everyday. Love this product
Camila S.
Favorece mucho para la poel muy seca, en los pies me relaja bastante despues de caminar mucho.
Lindsey L.
It's amazing after you use it your skin is so soft and hydrated, I'd rate this product so high
Nallely N.
Me gusta usarla en tiempo de verano por que se ligera y eso hace que mi cuerpo no este grasoso
Catalina C.
It is super super leaves your skin very soft and moisturized recommend and have a neutral odor
Anisa N.
This product is really good and leaves your body soft and refreshed. It also smells really nice
Celine T.
It moisturized my skin very well. I really like the smell of this product. It fits me very well
Lizbeth S.
Yo utilizo este producto , me deja la piel suave , huele rico y el precio es super accesible !
Sophie H.
Lovely creamy soap, leaves skin and hands silky smooth, will deffinatly use this product again.
Jady L.
Leaves my skin feeling baby soft with no irritation at all. I love to use this on a daily basis
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft