BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
yaroslava k.
After using the Dove cream soap my skin has gotten smoothr and smoothr. My favorite part of using this product is how it smells, I can't get enough of it! It's the freshest I have ever smelled!
Wilmary S.
Muy bueno, no es tan espumoso como me gustaria pero elimina bastante el sucio y las bacterias, el precio es totalmente accesible, su olor no me parece muy bueno, es el mas comercial en este pais.
Kelsey T.
Mountain City, TN
This is by far one of my favorite products ever!! I used to have really dry skin once i got out of the shower but ever since i started using this daily, my skin is so soft!! It's great and not too expensive!! Worth every penny!!
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
I like the Dove body wash products in general. They do not dry me out or break me out and I can share them with my husband and kids. They could be more hydrating and I wish they came in better scents, they don't smell bad but not great either. I would purchase again.
Brandy C.
Edmond, OK
I love the smell. It smells fresh and clean. It leaves your skin so smooth. There is really no need to use lotion after using this soap. You can buy it anywhere. It is very gentle, I even use it on my face. Definitely recommend.
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
I love dove it makes my skin so soft and the smells are great my skin has gotten dry before and using this dove product has helped my skin a lot I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Katie S.
Cave Creek
I really enjoyed the texture of this soap. It feels very smooth and hydrating. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because some days I felt like the moisture wouldn't last quite all day, but on the whole I would recommend it.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Will leave your skin clean smooth soft look Sherrie is feeling without feeling greasy great for sensitive skin nice smell nothing overpowering I'm pretty for sure can be used for children on a sidenote I've even clean my make up brushes with it and it's in a good job
Mayra M.
This soap leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft. You don't need much of it which is good because it saves you money. And smells very good as well. I buy mine at cvs. It is very gentle on the skin. I really recommend using it.
Keke N.
Las Vegas , Nv
I absolutely love this soap! It is my all time favorite. It smells like heaven and it makes your skin so soft and smooth and it leaves moisture. I'd say after a week of using it consistent as your soap, your skin will become more soft and rich.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.