BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Trina N.
California City
Its amazing. It really hepls me woth my skin. I totally love it and i use it always when i wash.
Jill J.
I love the soap, most of the soaps i just gave me allergy but with dove i never had any problems
Bliss Hub R.
It's smooth and creamy, feel fabulous on the skin. I love the scent. Go pamper yourselves girls.
Karla M.
i love it because it leaves the soft skin me. His texture is incredible and does not give me itch
Alexandra C.
Feels great on hands. Wish it had the original scent of Dove hand soap. I use it most of the time
Jessica H.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Perfect for everyday- doesn't dry out hands and leaves them feeling soft and beautifully scented.
Stacy B.
Smelled so fresh, I kept smelling it all day and my skin felt soft and smooth still after 24hours
Mandy A.
Beautiful and thick and creamy, with a lovely scent, washed well and my skin felt lovely and soft
Faye M.
Lovely creamy with a good lather. Always leaves my skin feeling clean, supple and smelling lovely
Angie M.
Doral, FL
Product with a pleasant aroma. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. Very good product. Recommended.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?