BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Great soup i got it as a gift and it was great smelled good and after made hands feel very soft! loved it. And i did not find no cons in this product, and it is kind of pricey but worth the money!!!
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
If you find it tricky to care for your sensitive skin, Dove can help give it the special attention it needs. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is, you guessed it, unscented, as well as hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, providing the kind of mildness that’s ideal for sensitive skin care
Destiny C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I've honestly been using this for the past couple of months and it is amazing! Me and my brother both share a bathroom so of course when he bought this soap in I had to try it and I just fell in love with it. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a long lasting soap that just makes your body feel good.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Really good for sensitive skin. Helps a lot if you have back acne. The price for the size of bottle is very good. Cons is that it doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. Yes I would continue to buy it.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
The product wasn't for me. Not to say it is a bad product but I do have very sensitive skin and soap made me break out. I did noticed it left parts of my skin very soft but like I said I still broke out in my neck and back area
Katriona N.
Rochester, MN
I thought it helped a lot with my dry skin but I had to reapply a few times a day. The scent was nice and not too pungent. I did enjoy it and it works yet a con would be the lot of reapplications. I'd recommend it to my friends
Shanna W.
Munford, TN
The smell of Dove is so fresh and clean. My skin feels moisturized. I have a tendency to have dry skin. I don't have any flaking or dryness at all when using Dove. The price is an excellent price for a drugstore purchase. I will definitely be buying it in the future.
Mayra M.
This soap leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft. You don't need much of it which is good because it saves you money. And smells very good as well. I buy mine at cvs. It is very gentle on the skin. I really recommend using it.
Wilmary S.
Muy bueno, no es tan espumoso como me gustaria pero elimina bastante el sucio y las bacterias, el precio es totalmente accesible, su olor no me parece muy bueno, es el mas comercial en este pais.
yaroslava k.
After using the Dove cream soap my skin has gotten smoothr and smoothr. My favorite part of using this product is how it smells, I can't get enough of it! It's the freshest I have ever smelled!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.